1,206 results
All reviews big fish adult pool amber restaurant pool access room family pool kids club pool bar kids activities f b market village buffet breakfast house keeping main restaurant shopping mall horse riding beach access long weekend
Reviewed April 3, 2018

A really outstanding property.
Ok, I was upgraded to Oceanside suite as Platinum member so I saw the best of the resort, but it was truly wonderful.
Outstanding decor and super clean.
Excellent staff attitude.
Several food outlets on site and lots of options just a short walk outside the property so location is great.
Highly recommended and well done Marriott with this property; a gem!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank boss233811
Natpicha T, Manager at Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Dear Boss233811,

Warmest greetings from Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa. Thank you for taking your valuable time writing us with your feedback, this is sincerely appreciated.

First of all let me thank you for your loyalty to Marriott and being a Platinum member and that you have chosen to celebrate your holiday with us.

It fills me and my staff with great joy that you enjoyed your stay with us and describe it as wonderful. Your pleasingly kind comments about the fantastic team of staff are much appreciated, as they all work extremely hard to make every guest’s stay as seamless and comfortable as possible.They will be very happy to hear this from you. We are so lucky with our location and thank you for highlighting that!

We could not be happier with this amazing praise: “Highly recommended and well done Marriott with this property; a gem!” Thank you so much for this and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back and serve you again soon.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

We have been to Hua Hin 6 times and were pleasantly surprised to find this newly updated hotel. It is wonderful. We stayed on a poolside room and enjoyed the opportunity to just walk outside to the pool. The service is fabulous and all we had to do was ask, and the hotel staff assisted. I received a lovely manicure and pedicure from Nunitcha and Ning. Lovely ladies! Pang helped us at the front desk. Even to secure a car to the Hutsadin elephant sanctuary and a quick stop to the market to buy fruit for the elephants first. Pom was gracious in the morning to get us started with a fantastic breakfast buffet. Very much enjoyed the great start.

Definitely would stay again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear CroakMJ,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments with us of your recent stay.

We are so happy that you had chosen our resort for your recent vacation in Hua Hin and you experienced our great service.
The poolside room is one of our best rooms, you can just simply walk outside of your room into the pool. I love it! Glad you liked the room as well.

I will make sure to pass on your kind words to our staff. Especially to Khun Nunitcha, Khun Ning, Khun Pang and Khun Pom. They will be very happy when they hear this wonderful words coming from you. We are very lucky to have such a dedicated and caring team within the Marriott.

We very much hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

I’m writing this as I am at the half point of our holiday here: my family of four joined two couples (one with two kids) and we unanimously love this place.
Yes it’s a Schlepp from Bangkok but totally worth it.
Amenities and rooms are first class, service is excellent and with a smile. Food is very good and there is ample opportunities to do things during the day.
Great kids club, wry nice beach with jet skis and horse riding... kite surfing is available as well and very popular here.

There’s a very good mall a bit further up (BluePort), with everything you’d expect from a first tier super market. They cook the ingredients should you wish to enjoy your food there too...

This is a real holiday destination worth every penny! I will come again and further recommend!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank miles_for_smiles
Natpicha T, Manager at Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear Miles_for_smiles,

It fills me with great joy to read your review and to know that you and your family enjoy your holiday with us.

We are so pleased to hear that you like our amenities, rooms and our service. We are very lucky to have such a great committed team and for them it is really motivating and great to read such a wonderful comment. Thank you.

We try to make your holiday memorable and with our activities for kids and adults, we want to make a difference and the stay as pleasant as possible. For our location we are very lucky, it is just a few minute's walk from the shopping malls, restaurants, bars, etc. Also are we located at the beachfront and central to the city.

I am very happy to hear that you will come again and me and my team are already looking forward welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Coming from quiet busy city I found this place so relaxing, it is truly a piece of heaven. I intended go visit the pool bar as it looks so calming (the design of the pool bar is welcoming) I was assisted by bartender KAI, who happened to be very helpful, and served with pet ka sem smoothie, coconut fruit blend, some fruits and nachos. The foods were so great. The staff were so accommodating. This stay is one of a kind! Loving it truly. Highly recommended.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Natpicha T, Manager at Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Dear Ronald W,

Thank you for your taking the time to share us about your experience at the Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa.

I really like the sound of “a piece of heaven”, thank you so much for this wonderful praise!

We are so pleased that you enjoyed our pool bar. We try to give it a calming look, so it is a great place to relax and enjoy your holiday. We are very happy with our bartender, Khun Kai, and he will be very proud to hear this praise from you. He sends his blessings to you and hopes to see you again real soon!

We are so delighted to hear that you loved your stay with us and very much hope to see you again real soon!

Gigg – Natpicha Tangpatthanapan

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Indeed an amazing place to stay. The staffs are very friendly. I stayed at the pool bar where I can see the breathtaking view of the sea. The foods and drinks are so yummy. I would like to thank Kai at the pool bar for assisting us on our needs. I would highly recommend it to everyone. #poolbar

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Michelle F,

Thank you very much for your fantastic review.

Your wonderful comments will be shared to all of our staff and it is a true motivation to even work tirelessly to deliver our guests the seamless and memorable experiences.

We are so delighted to hear that you enjoyed our pool bar! I will pass on your kind words to Khun Kai, who will be very happy and proud with this wonderful praise.

We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Gigg – Natpicha Tangpatthanapan