2,698 results
All reviewsthe executive loungewhite lotusresort loungesky barnight marketpool areatennis courtsbit datedtable tennismain restaurantan upgradepool staffsea viewbars and restaurantsgreat poolseafoodcentre of town
Reviewed January 2, 2017 via mobile

I was at Hilton Hua Hin to celebrate new year 2017. I had booked an Executive Suite with an Ocean View but I was upgraded to a Royal Suite. It is really big and tastefully done but didn't have a good sea view. On demanding for one, as I had come specially for sea and beaches, I was told all suites are booked. The staff was courteous, specially the relationship manager Sharon was extremely helpful.
But I couldn't get the view I wanted.
Also overall the hotel lacks the luxury of a Luxury Hotel property. I was paying almost 300 dollars plus per night which is pretty high for this region.
But be it the reception or the Lobby or the Bars, it doesn't feel like you are staying in a 5 Star Luxury Resort.
Also one day, there was a Cockroach in the Bathtub-cum-Jacuzzi of the bathroom.
The location of the hotel is nice but the beach is just too small.
Over all, payed way too much for what I got in return.
But the staff was very nice and helpful. And I must mention the name of Sharon, again who was extremely helpful.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Azaz79
Reviewed January 1, 2017

The hotel is well designed with a good level of service in a premium location. However the property is in need of major renovation and both rooms and common parts are showing their age. I felt I massively overpaid for the quality of accommodation received

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
4  Thank parvisb
Reviewed December 31, 2016 via mobile

I went with my family 2 children (9 and 6) and 2 adults over Christmas.

The Hilton has a beautiful swimming pool. Highly recommend for children of all ages. There is a water slide that leads into the main pool. The 2 bedroom suite was huge. It was on the 4th floor and had amazing views over the ocean and swimming pool.

The negatives were:
The service was inconsistent and poor.
The food in the executive lounge where we had breakfast, snacks, light lunch and canapés was not up to scratch. On our third day we went to a restaurant outside the hotel for breakfast as we could not stomach the food any longer. Strangely we asked about going to the regular breakfast rather than the executive lounge and they asked us to pay another 700 baht per person? We had a cooked breakfast with coffee and drinks next door to the hotel for 1600 baht.
The bed turn down service happened once from 3 nights and the water and fruit didn't get replenished all the time?
The pool was a little cold this time of year.

Great hotel, excellent suite, but the 5 star delivery was hit and miss. In our case more misses than hits. The food needs serious attention in the executive lounge and the service is lacking for example not once did we get offered to buy drinks or snacks by the pool.

Location is tops. Human element needs attention - Sorry.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Mari_Star_Kitty
Reviewed December 30, 2016

Located in the good location at the heart of Hua Hin's City, where it was surrounded by street food and restuarants (Of course foreigner price). Alternatively, it was 15-20 minutes walk from Hua Hin's night market, which you can find authentic Thai seafood cuisines at more reasonable price. Hotel was connected to the beach, but it was right next to the public access beach zone. So you can find many of beach activities, but trading off with privacy if it is what you expect. Beach and water quality is not in good condition.

Hotel exterior was as good as it was expected, but room was quite aging which could easily notice from floor tile, paquet, furniture etc. Staffs were very good at services.

Seafood and international bbq buffet at the market restuarant was a bit below expectation. Not so varities of food. Seafood like crab and rock lobster were not so fresh as its meet was quite soft. On the other hand, breakfast is good.

Overall, it was a little bit slightly below expectation which I beleive I could find a better one at the same star ranking at the same rate in that area.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank chat t
Reviewed December 29, 2016

My 1st trip to Hua Hin, so I thought choose a "familiar" hotel which I did.
Hilton stood up to my expectation.

Was very lucky that I have chosen the new floor (which was the 1st level). I read about how bad and old the rooms are before arriving. But the new room was great and clean.

The location was great.
With a "private" beach and many stores just outside the hotels, one don't really need to leave that location at all to get massage and cheap food.
Took us a short taxi ride (price varied between THB150 to 180) to the popular shopping mall, Bluport Huahin, where you can shop and eat. One can get brands like Uniqlo, H&M and others.

I had a small episode with the Spa at Hilton. They didn't put in my reservation.
And the lady with spectacle was not at all the most pleasant employee to represent the Spa -> some attitude problem but not really my issue because I got cheaper massage outside the hotel.

If you are staying there and needed cheap and good massage, try the Royal Silk Massage which is located infront (a little to the right) of the hotel entrance .
We paid THB 1600 for 2 persons, i.e. one person: body massage for 2 hours plus another person 20mins pedicure and 90 mins of body massage.
The hotel would cost us THB 1900 for 2 hours massage for ONE person.

Otherwise, Hilton is at their usual standard.
Just one suggestion: as this is a resort, a place to wind down and be easy, please do not put the dress code to the Executive Lounge with "no sports wear and slippers".
We are in Hua Hin, a beach resort... I feel that should adapt to the type of hotel.

Else, keep up the good work.

Room Tip: Request for a room that faces the pool and the ocean...
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple