2,720 results
All reviews the executive lounge white lotus resort lounge sky bar night market pool area tennis courts bit dated table tennis main restaurant an upgrade pool staff sea view bars and restaurants great pool seafood centre of town
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Beautiful views and excellent service. Definitely recommend this Hilton in Hua Hin for a couples private honeymoon or a family vacation. The service I received was above and beyond many hotels I have stayed in.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
4  Thank 1badgen1
HiltonHuaHinResort, Commercial Director at Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear 1badgen1,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this excellent review. We are pleased to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that the team were beyond the duty tie ensure you a comfortable stay.

We are looking forward welcoming you back to Hua Hin.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After a flight from the UK and a 2.5 hour drive from BKK airport, I arrived at the hotel just before 11am. This hotel has a check-in time from 15:00 onwards but the front desk staff could see that I was totally exhausted so they asked me to take a seat in the lobby for 15 minutes whilst they arranged for housekeeping to make up a room for me which was much appreciated. I was given room 806 which is not one of the renovated rooms but I found it huge and very comfortable. The room showed its age a little bit around the edges but it was spotlessly clean, everything worked fine and the view from the large balcony was amazing. The room had a nice bathroom with full size bath, separate shower, toilet and basin. An electronic mini-safe was in the wardrobe along with plenty of clothes hangers. The huge king size bed was very comfortable but I couldn't get used to the pillows. A nice sized mini-bar/fridge and the 32" TV which had movie channels and news/documentary channels sat opposite a small sofa and table. I didn't use many of the facilities of the hotel as I was out and about a lot. I did however use the room service and the fair priced large portioned meals were delicious, delivered quickly by friendly, polite staff. Unfortunately my trip was cut short due to illness of a relative back in the UK and upon checking-out in a panic, the front desk staff could not have been more helpful which was most appreciated during a very stressful time. I loved this hotel and highly recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
4  Thank echomania

Dear echomania,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this detailed review on your stay with us. We are thrilled to learn you had an enjoyable stay and that the team went beyond to ensure you had relaxing experience. We regret to hear about the shortness of your stay and we are looking forward welcoming you back to Hua Hin.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Amazing hotel. Great break from the norm when living in Thailand. Top notch service, fair value for the price. The location is great and the service was awesome. English skills were perfect so easy communication and that makes for an enjoyable holiday.

Stayed: October 2017
4  Thank Yaman M

Dear Yaman M,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review on your stay with us. We are happy to hear tha you had a great break and that the team ensured an enjoyable stay. We are looking forward for another break with us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I and my wife spend 1 night here during weekdend. Service here is excellent. Especially K.Nate who help us during checking at front-desk, resort lounge and deliver beyond expectation service.

Room is spectacular. I recommended guest to book renovated room. It is so much much better.

During breakfast, my wife accidentally hurt from hot steam. I ask for burn healing cream and I got it within a minute. Restaurant's staffs are very helpful and impressive. Thank you so much.

I definitely recommend this hotel even hotel is quiet dated but service is beyond expectation.

Room Tip: Do not forget to book renovated room. View from junior suite room is gorgeous especially sun rise in the morning.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Kijchai C
CareyOsborne, General Manager at Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Kijchai C

We appreciate you posting your review and are delighted that you would recommend us to other guests. It is always lovely when a guest takes the time to recognise our service and in particular Khun Nate, who does a great job on our front desk and executive lounge and our hard working breakfast team.

Than you once again. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to us one day soon.

Kind Regarsd
Carey Osborne

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were on our way driving back to Phuket and had never been to Hua Hin, so the mem treated me to a 3 day stopover. The booking procedure was a bit weird - she believes you sometimes get a better deal from the hotel as opposed to the booking sites, and somehow ended up booking via America.

Very efficient, but get this - the Hilton charges for Wi-Fi! Considering every place from a Bangkok toilet upwards has free unlimited Wi-Fi, I found this unbelievable and told her to forget it, so she complained and was asked to become a Hilton Honours member (free) which she did, and the Wi-Fi flowed..

Check in was slow, with staff dealing with extraneous matters (some bloke needing a 30 minute explanation on how to get to the night market) which should’ve been handled by the concierge, and the air con in the foyer leaves much to be desired. If Singapore hotels can make you feel you’ve walked into an ice box, surely its not beyond the Hilton’s ability..?

The room was fine and bed/pillows comfortable although the tv, whilst slightly tiltable, was not well positioned. The bathroom was nice with a good shower, although I question the need for the glass partition by the toilet - if you’re making the whole kaboosh see-through, why put up what is basically a potentially dangerous obstacle that people like me tend to walk into...

We liked the breakfast - who wouldn’t, at 750 baht a head?! - and the staff throughout the hotel couldn’t be more polite and attentive. It’s a great location and we enjoyed ourselves, but Hua Hin...? I think we’ll keep living in Phuket for all its faults, but if we return we hope to be able to afford the Hilton again - with Wi-Fi!

Room Tip: The sea/pool view rooms are obviously the best
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
6  Thank PAULIE_POOH

Dear PAULIE_POOH

Thank you for your review. We do apologise for the slower than normal check in. As per all Hilton Hotels and Resorts, complimentary Wifi is available in all of the public areas on a complimentary basis, however to access in our guest rooms, you must be an Honors member who has booked direct through a Hilton channel.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your breakfast experience at The Market and your interactions with our team who do strive to deliver amazing service every day. Thanks again and we hope to welcome you back to us one day soon if you do decide to return to Hua Hin.

Kind Regarsd