All reviews pleasant holiday pool area jacuzzi room small boutique hotel rooms are spacious high tide water pressure nice beach per day beach resort relaxing stay breakfast buffet beach front the main road thai food hua hin beach dada
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

This is my second time staying here but a first for my husband and we booked the Pearl Suite. What can I say, from Dada to the rest of the staff they made our time there as relaxing and carefree as possible. This boutique hotel is so quaint on the outside and the room was clean, charming and comfortable. The air con kept us cool during those hot days & nights. The only thing that put a small damper on our stay was the Roster next door who did not know to stop crowing past dawn but we did not let his crowing stop us from having a great time!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
TheSerene, General Manager at The Rock Hua Hin Beachfront Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2018

Dear Juli B,

Thank you very much for writing us awesome review on TripAdvisor. Your review was an absolute pleasure to read !

I trust you had a memorable stay with us. Rest assured that I will share your feedback with the entire team and I am sure that they will happy to read it.

We can't wait to have you back, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Tunnawut Chaiya - General Manager

Reviewed June 19, 2018

It was my first time in Hua Hin. This place is such an attractive resort! My friends and I just had a lot of good memories here. The staffs were very nice, kind, friendly and helpful with their service mind. The view from the swimming pool when the sunset is very amazing such an impressive view and when there is a vanilla sky it’s very very very beautiful! And there is also a beach bar we was really enjoy to chill out there. There is a private pool in our room which we really into it. Our room is very large, comfy and full of amenities. This place is not far from Bangkok but there is a nice atmosphere so I really like it. We did lots of activities while we stayed here. Horse riding and jet skiing here were so much fun for us. There was the beach chairs for guests, it’s really suite for sun bathing and chilling out. Thai Massage here is very good I’d recommend! If I come to Hua Hin again I’d like to stay here and if anyone asks me for the accommodation in Hua Hin, I’d suggest the Rock Hua Hin Beach Resort for sure!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank _ppraewthita
TheSerene, General Manager at The Rock Hua Hin Beachfront Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2018

Dear ppraewthita,

Thank you very much for your very kind review and for giving us 5 stars. See you and your friends soon again here at The Rock Hua Hin Resort on your next visit to Hua Hin.

Tunnawut Chaiya - General Manage

Reviewed June 12, 2018

first time staying in this hotel. Stayed four nights.

Plus:
1. Staff are nice, especially their front line manager, Dada.
2. The vegetarian menu: we would recommend the spring roll and the pizza....excellent!
3. The bed is rather soft and comfy.

To be improved
1. The towels are rather old...we usually tend to be environmentally friendly but we had to ask them to change the towels every day for the obvious reason.
2. The aircon in the room -it is not easy to obtain the optimal temperature.
3. Breakfast: not enough vegetarian options

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear georgeshkg,

Thank you very much for your review. It seems that you had an overall good experience with us and we will continue to work on the points you mentioned in order for us to be even better in the future.

Thank you for your feedback and looking forward to welcome you soon at The Rock Hua Hin.

Kind regards,
Tunnawut Chaiya - General Manager

Reviewed May 9, 2018

We have heard about this hotel for awhile and tell ourselves that we will stay here for sure if we go to Hua Hin. Finally, we made it and this is what we expected from The Rock, nice location which not too far from main Hua Hin area but too busy as it should be so it is our lovely stayed

Thank you so much for the team, you nailed it every single one of you

Room Tip: The room on the 3rd floor is a good spot (Room G3)
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TheSerene, General Manager at The Rock Hua Hin Beachfront Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2018

Dear Khun Patisca,

Greeting from The Rock Hua Hin Beachfront Spa Resort,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback of your recent stay at The Rock Hua Hin Beachfront Spa Resort. We appreciate all your kind feedback and glad to know that you had a good time.

We look forward to welcoming you again to the resort in the near future, we remain,

The Team & M

Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

Everything was pretty alright, the rooms were spacious and clean. Food is acceptable and staffs were friendly especially there was this male staff at the reception on the night 29 & 30 Apr attended to me very kindly and friendly upon of different request I had he had try to help in every ways. I couldn't remember his name. However during my check out there was an terrible experience I had. On 1 may 18 I was being told to paid 2000baht because of smoking in the room when the fact is we were smoking at the balcony due to the hot weather we didn't closed the door which leads the smells to be inside the room and atrocious the female lady at the reception told me that I had to pay an extra 2000 baht when I wasn't even smoking in the room. All she did was just wanting me to pay and kept taking out and say about the t&c. It's ridiculous. Because of a small little action of me not closing the door which leads the smoke smell in, I was 'forced' to pay that 2000 baht and the way she talked to us Is very inappropriate. I had no choice as I was rushing for my bus due to the mistake of me not closing the door I would only pay 1000 baht. She forcefully accept the money in a very bad attitude.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Xin Y
TheSerene, General Manager at The Rock Hua Hin Beachfront Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2018

Dear Xin Y,

Thank you so much for providing us with some feedback about your recent visit at the The Rock Hua Hin!

We're sorry that your experience with the hotel was negative. We have a strict no smoking policy which is part of the registration process at check-in notifying all guest as they register and sign in.

We pride ourselves on being 100% non-smoking room. We do implement high smoking fees associated with violating this policy to ensure we NEVER sell a room until it has been deep cleaned and make sure bad smell are gone.

Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay.

Tunnwut Chaiya - General Manager