Putahracsa Hua Hin
  • Restaurant
Peony Hotel(Hua Hin)
  • Pool
1,390 results
All reviewsoceanside restaurantsilksand roomocean sidetuk tuksilk sandla cannanight marketjacuzzi villaoutdoor jacuzziboutique hotelbeach barturn down servicebeach frontday bedclock towerrain showermain pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 June 2012

My husband and I just came back from 4 nights staying in a pool villa at Putahracsa and we cannot wait to go back!! We've been to Thailand many times and have stayed at some amazing places, and this one is up there with the best of them!
We definitely recommend splurging for a pool villa room, well worth it so relaxing!!
But best of all were the amazing staff!! So warm and friendly, particularly the front desk staff on the pool side of the hotel. (we've always received brilliant service in Thailand, but the staff at Putahracsa were the best we've ever received)

We didn't really use many of the services, mainly because the room was so lovely we had no need to use the hotel pool. We did have lunch at the Oceanside Restaurant, and can highly recommend the tuna tataki served on a pomelo salad - delicious!!

The location was perfect too, easy walk into town (less than 10 mins) although the hotel also offer a tuk tuk service between 2pm and 8pm.

Next time we hope for a longer stay!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Allietraveller
Putahracsa, Manager at Putahracsa Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about Putahracsa Resort in Hua Hin.

We greatly appreciate your very positive comments on the property and the team members, your message will certainly encourage all of us to continue providing the best possible service to our guests.
We are looking forward to welcoming you, any friends or family members back for another happy holiday at Putahracsa Resort in the future.

With my best regards

Reviewed 1 June 2012

I stayed for 3 nights. Definitely not 5 star hotel, but 5 star service. The staff are lovely, very helpful. I was in silksand room. Room size good. Bathroom VERY small, just enough room to dry yourself. That's because there is a bath with overhead shower, would have been more spacious with shower only. Temperature control well forget it, but I managed, keeps going hot and cold.
Fresh coffee in room. Bed like a rock! Another reviewer suggested sleeping on side near window, did not try. I folded duvet over and over and slept on top.
Pool area is good lots of sun beds and umbrellas.
Breakfast adequate.
Tuk tuk service excellent.
Take torch with you if like me can't see at night and light along pathway shines up blinding you,I found my torch very useful. Also around hua hin as some dangerous pavements.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo

Dear Tripadvisor Member,

Thank you for your comments, we greatly appreciate your message about the property and the team members and we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We are looking forward seeing you return.

With my best regards

Reviewed 28 May 2012

I've been meaning to write this review for years! I hadn't forgotten guys here I am. 2 years ago I got married at the Putahracsa hotel. I live in Australia but my family are in Europe so we did a big 'meet in the middle' party with a total of around 50 guests all staying at the resort (flying in from Europe, Australia, Asia, etc). I can't express how brilliant and accommodating the staff were. They planned the entire thing via email and were both professional and lovely - very flexible and accommodating of all my bridezilla whims. During the entire holiday in Thailand (including honeymoon etc) we were fortunate to stay at a few gorgeous 5-star resorts but few were as accommodating as the Putahracsa. One example, I stayed at the Dusit Thani resort and one tired evening went to reception to borrow a dvd only to be told the cupboard was locked after 8pm (!) in contrast I once asked the receptionist at Putahracsa if I could use the computer, she said the computer room was locked but subsequently hunted down a laptop and gave it to me 15 minutes later in the breakfast room. That's what the whole week was like, one extra unexpected service after another. And none of that's to mention how beautiful the rooms are, the food was, etc etc. Big thumbs up from me and all of my guests (not one of them had any bad experiences here!)

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank SVKass

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about Putahracsa Resort in Hua Hin, even belatedly it is very appreciated.

We are pleased that your event was memorable and we are certainly looking forward to welcoming you, any friends or family members back for another happy holiday at Putahracsa Resort in the future

with warm regards

Reviewed 23 May 2012 via mobile

We had a stopover @ the Putatecsa rest. while on our way back from Kui Buri elephant Camp. The restaurant is bang on the beach & food was really nice.
It was a sunny afternoon & the sitting area was windy, so quite nice. However, the seats could've been more comfortable.
We had a baby pram w/ us & there was no way of getting it to the restaurant w/o lifting it. There was no levelled way of getting there. Also, the parking was not covered, so we had to move our baby through the scortching afternoon sun from the Camry to the restaurant.
Overall experience was a pleasant one.

• Stayed: March 2012
Putahracsa, General Manager at Putahracsa Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2012

Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback following a lunch stop over at the Oceanside Restaurant at Putahracsa Hotel in Hua Hin.

We truly appreciate your taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Looking forward welcoming you back,

with my best regards

Reviewed 21 May 2012

Me and my husband stayed in silk and sand room for 2 nights. the room is spacious and well designed, natural sunlight into the bathtub and great balcony with its only little sofa and drying rack.Breakfast is great with a selection of thai and western food.

Staff are extremely helpful, helped us to rent a motor for 250baht for 24 hours. they were always willing to assist in every aspect of our stay from finding a particular location to arranging a late checkout at 2pm

Town centre is just 10 minutes walk away and 2 minutes on our scooter. I would recommend the restaurant down the road towards the direction of clock tower, it's a wooden building and u can see people queuing up since 5pm. amazing seafood and hotpot at a bargained price. Note that it only operate from 5-8pm

There is free DVD rental in the front desk, we spent one rainy afternoon chilling out in the room on the comfortable king size bed watching DVD, its a home away from home(but even better!)

We get to the resort by booking a car with mr. roong who is a pleasant young man. However, if you know your way around Bangkok, you can take a minivan in victory monument station and the stop in hua hin is very close to this resort

Room Tip: I prefer the silk and sand room on first floor to stay away from the pests. however, the room on ground floor has direct access to pool
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jamia N

Dear Tripadvisor Member,

We greatly appreciate your comments on the property and the team members, your message will certainly encourage all of us to continue providing the best possible service to our guests.

Warm Regards