The Barai Suites
US$87
US$76
  • Breakfast included
Amari Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$181
US$132
US$344
US$151
All reviewsbutler servicebarai spaprivate gardensteam roomthe hyatt regencyseparate dressingmassage roomamazing spaprivate butlerancient khmerlight settingsreturning visitlemon grass scentedgiant bathpre dinner snackscoconut ice creamprovide sufficient
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have stayed at this hotel a number of times and it continues to offer outstanding and authentic service in beautiful tropical surrounds. No forced polite smiles here! From 'welcome home' spelt out in flowers and accompanied by towel crafted bunnies on the day bed, to knowing your every preference when you sit down for a drink. Just Perfect.

There have been a number of management changes in the past 12 months which have really made a difference, especially to the food and beverage offer at MacFarland House. We had a fabulous meal there (prawns were excellent!) and the breakfast menu has been completed overhauled - bring on the avo on sourdough! Competitvely priced, as is the Talay Thai, there is really no need to venture out of the resort unless you want a 'local' market experience, a game of golf or a ride into town on the Tuk Tuk.

Christian has built a great team and it is impossible to name everyone who made our stay so welcoming and relaxing. From Arisa, Game, Mark and Paulie who constantly kept us 'entertained' on the 'club' floor, Apple and Malisa in the Barai spa, the oh so smiling housekeeping ladies, and the happy staff in both McFarlane House and TT. If you decide to stay at the Barai you will get only the very best attention from the suite butler service - Jan, Kook, Amy and the girls who anticipated our every whim and made us feel special.

We will be back again. It is just one of those places you want to return to again and again.

Room Tip: Check the Barai as small number of suites in an intimate surrounding - no need to rush to secure a lounge with an ocean view..
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TOOTSIE297
THE_BARAI, Manager at The Barai Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Tootsie297,

We are delighted to receive the wonderful review of your recent stay at THE BARAI. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and also for all the compliments to the team. They certainly are truly amazing as well as an essential piece of the puzzle that makes this such a special place.
We hope you do return again and again and already look forward to the next visit.

Best wishes from all of us at Hyatt Regency Hua Hin & THE BARAI.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

We had another amazing holiday at the Hyatt Regency for 4 days.
Christian and his team really looked after us and made my little girl Alice feel so special.
This hotel just gets better and better -and we love it here !
Robin Tinto

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
THE_BARAI, Manager at The Barai Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Dear Mr Tinto,

We are delighted to read your kind review and the best part is that Alice had a special experience.
We can't wait to see you all again.

Best wishes from all of THE BARAI team & a happy New Year to you and the family.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

If I have to summarize my stay at Barai Suite in Hua Hin I would choose only one word: just outstanding!
It is not for the location because I’ve certainly seen batter seas and beaches even if the Hyatt Regency is probably located in the best spot of Hua Hin.
But what I think it is unbeatable is the atmosphere I felt from my very first step inside the property. I’ve been overwhelmed by the kindness of everybody, starting from the general manager Mr. Christopher Wurm, going to the Executive Chef Ryan and ending with my private Butler fully dedicated to pamper me. I’m a picky customer and a talentless luxury hunter but this time the everything has been perfect. I will be back soon and this time I wish to try Barai Suite 1!
Thank yo to everybody.
Prof. Michele L. Zocchi
Globalist Member and EP Senior Deputy

Room Tip: Barai suite 2. Perfect. Next time I will try number 1
Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
THE_BARAI, Manager at The Barai Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2018

Dear Prof. Zocchi,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your kind and generous feedback. Your comments are highly valued and the entire team at THE BARAI would be delighted to welcome you back soon.

For now we wish you a prosperous New Year and look forward to seeing you again.

Kind Regards from all of us at THE BARAI.

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

We had an amazing time at the Barai Suites. The room was really beautifully decorated, clean, and so spacious with couple walk-in closets and large bathtub. Our private butler, VIEW, did a fantastic job. She helped us with everything we need. From housekeeping, gardeners, spa staff to security all the staff deliver 5 star service. We had a memorable experience. Will be back again!

Highly recommendable !!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
THE_BARAI, Manager at The Barai Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Dear DanielSincase,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at THE BARAI Spa and Residential Suites. It was a true pleasure to welcome you to our seaside resort and we are delighted to hear you left with such wonderful impressions.
Khun View will be overjoyed with your compliments and we will share this feedback with her personally and also with the rest of the team.
Thank you again for your comments and we do sincerely hope to welcome you back to THE BARAI again soon.

With kind regards,
The Barai Management.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

This was the best massage experience I have ever had! From the extraordinary building and facilities to the beautiful masseuse who performed my massage, the Barai ensured every aspect was spot on. I loved every minute!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
THE_BARAI, Manager at The Barai Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Good day,

Thank you for sharing this wonderful feedback with us. We are pleased to hear that our therapist and the environment all worked hand-in-hand to let you experience a special treatment.

Kind regards from all of THE BARAI team!

The Barai Management.