All reviews small balcony narrow soi swimming gear minute walk from the beach free bottles of water restaurants and bars hot water location was perfect rooms were very clean stayed here for nights lovely hotel floor reception hilton laps maid bangkok
Reviewed April 11, 2018

The hotel is situated down a small side street away from hustle and bussel but close enough to feel part of it. Our room was spacious and lovely and clean and tastefully decorated. The drinking glasses are glass so unlike the plastic you sometime get in hotels with daily free bottles of water. Please be aware that the bottles are glass as part of the hotels eco friendly position and carry a fine if broken. Ample hot water provided in the compact shower/toilet. The bed was firm like most Thai beds with crisp clean bedding. Our room had a small balcony with table and chairs we even got a sea view. Breakfast was a small buffet style but addequate. We found all the staff very free duly and extreamly helpful they always had a friendly smile. Great place to stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights early April 2018. It's not a luxury hotel. But its a nice clean, modern hotel and I was very happy with my stay here and got a good deal on Agoda.
The room is basic but comfortable. There is a small balcony. My room on the second floor faced the street, but no adverse noise. And I'm a light sleeper.
Daily maid service with a sense of humour.
The pool is not big but nice for a dip and cool off. Okay if you have it to yourself or just a couple. Not a lot of shade though.
I found the staff very friendly and professional, as opposed to some other reviews I've read here.
The location is in a narrow soi, but very handy to many cafes, restaurants and bars. They also have a cafe in the hotel. Money exchangers and pharmacies and 7/11s close by. Scooter rental opposite the hotel and can organise tours.
About a ten minute walk to the beach.
The Bintabaht Walking Street/Bar area is only 5 minutes walk from the hotel. I enjoyed my short stay here and have no problems recommending this hotel. I would stay here again without hesitation.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Very unfriendly staff almost rude. The pool is a tiny bit bigger than a jacuzzi. The mattress is truly warm in places. Walls are thin, and can hear people in the room next door.

After I cleaned the aircon guards the aircon is nice and quiet. Nice hot water. A little smoking area on balcony and empty ashtray everyday.

The location is good, close to many nice restaurants, wine bars and other bars. Only 100m to the beach.

It is an inexpensive hotel. You get what you pay for. Usually I like to stop in places a bit friendlier staff, and a bit of character.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank Mark B
Reviewed March 3, 2018

By looking at photos it looked like luxury but it's not that fancy. But it is clean and has a good location.

I missed a safety box in my room.

Charming crew.

I mus say that Hua Hin is a rather boring city though...

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed February 22, 2018

Went to Hua Hin with my wife and and another married couple. Decided to go for an avarage/fairly cheap hotel as we wouldn't spend too much time there. Our room was very decent, clean and with a good air condition. The AC was just above the bed so we only ran it a couple of hours befor we went to bed and kept it off through out the night. The room had a small balcony which we only used for drying wet swimming gear.

The room our friend got was not the same standard. The shower did not work properly, WC had a leakage and there was slight/bad smell in the bathroom. Tried to change the room, but they only had one vacant room in the 2nd floor which was too noisy from outside traffic.

The maid made nice artistic figures from the towels on our bed every day, swans, elephants dogs and hearts. Very nice!!

We did not eat breakfast at the hotel, but went out to different places every morning. Can recommend Father Ted's, Hot Pot and The Coffee Club.

The staff in the reception was very forthcoming and spoke good english.

Internet was hard to connect to so we mostly went across the narrow street to Bits'n Bites who had good connection (and good food & drinks)

Our friends left a few days before us and when ordering a taxi through the hotel reception to go to Bangkok, it turned up 35 minutes late, not very impressive. When we left, we booked a taxi from the taxi booth across the street and it arrived 15 minutes early.

Didn't use the pool as the beach was much more attractive.

All in all we got value for our money and had a great time in Hua Hin.

Room Tip: We had a good corner room, Premier Deluxe double and were happy with that
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple