All reviews seafood sea view night market overlooking the beach shopping mall buffet breakfast hua hin beach hotel is located beds pools baht massage thailand furniture pros
Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

Although the rooms are a bit tired and the whole place a little old fashioned this is a comfortable relaxing place to stay. Right on the beach with its own loungers and umbrellas free to use. The restaurant area also has seating overlooking the beach. The food is good with an extensive Thai menu. Only a few western dishes on the list though.
My only disappointment is breakfast. Very few cereals and no yogurt. For the price charged it should be much better.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

Booked this hotel online with Hotel.com via TripAdvisor. Paid for a deluxe twin room with sea view, asked for double bed and including breakfast.
The hotel is right on the beach front and has popular restaurant at beach. Ate here the first night and paid over 2000 baht for a meal for two. The food was nice, but in no way justified the cost. We were also eaten alive by mosquitoes, which I accept is not the hotel's fault, however other establishments supply repellant.
The setting is quite lovely, but the décor and furniture all look very tired.
As mentioned I paid for a sea view, instead we could see the abandoned property next door which was less appealing.
The hotel advertises mini bar, but ours only had water. There was a price list for soft drinks and alcohol, so I asked at reception. I was met with a blank look. I asked again and was told the fridge would be filled the next day. It was not, I asked two more times and again was given a mixture of blank looks and unintelligible responses. My wife, who is Thai, asked the girls who clean the room and they said the fridge were no longer populated with drinks, but they did not know why.
Breakfast was okay but not anything special and my wife said there was very little choice for Thais.
We also looked at using the hotel's own massage centre, but there was only one masseuse, and she seemed more interested in eating than massage, so we went elsewhere.
All in all the hotel was disappointing. It is situated in an ideal location, both by the sea and very near to the Bluport shopping centre, but the owners need to spend some money on the property.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Simon R
Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

Absolute beachfront at the quiet end of town. The beach down this end is also very clean and quiet. Rooms very spacious with comfy beds, air con, good shower, minibar and safe. Wifi works extremely well. Breakfast had a wide selection and is served on the beachfront. 2 really nice pool areas with plenty of sun lounges. Free sunlounges and umbrellas on the beach. Staff were all very friendly and helpful. Shopping centre almost across the road. 10 baht local bus takes you straight into town. Will definitely stay here on our return.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 31, 2017

This is a real beachfront hotel, plenty of car parks, opposite Bluport shopping mall, comfort & quiet room with blackout curtain, nice shower although the temperature is a bit hard to control. Remember to bring your own toothbrush and toothpaste. No chance to tryout the food in hotel. It will be so nice to dine right beside the beach.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2017

I booked this hotel primarily because it was the only resort on the Hua Hin beach that fits my budget. I did a lot of research on several service apartments which are very beautiful as well as as cheap but did not fit my primary criteria which was 'on the beach' as Hua Hin beach is one of the best beaches I came across in my life. The resort has a classic feel to it and has a very nice restaurant right on the beach with beautiful sit out area. The staff could speak english well and were quite helpful whenever we needed them. The restaurant seemed like a popular one when it came to food and we exerienced that first hand. It is right opposite Blueport mall which has really good shopping options and choice of classy restaurants. The rooms were big with big flat tv and nice minibar filled with exciting items(not free). Overall it was a good deal and total value for money. But a bit far from the happening place of Hua hin which is downtown about four or five kilometers away.

Room Tip: Rooms in the reception building has access to pool as well as to beach and restaurant.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple