See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Love this hotel. It's in a great location just close enough to the centre of the city and yet not too congested by traffic. I stayed with my wife and daughter. Also my brother and his wife stayed at the hotel. everyone was very happy with the hotel. The rooms are great clean and plenty if light, I have seen reviews complaining of some tracfic noises. You are in a city , they cant close the roads down for you, but I have to say traffic noise or any otber noise was not noticeable to me.

Staff from the front desk to the cleaners are great and the hotel has a courtesy car you can book to take you to the market area and back, it also has a roof top pool on the second floor and a small room to facilitate a small but adequate Gym. The hotel is great , the breakfast is a healty mix of fruit ,cereal to the standard American breakfast. Ideal hotel and a very affordable price.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Dáithí Ó
Reviewed February 9, 2018

Hotel is brand new, clean and the service was brilliant (excellent breakfast, nice pool ,very friendly and helpful staff). The food in the restaurant was really really good. I will surely be staying there again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is comfortable, clean and thoroughly enjoyable to stay in.

I was driving across Thailand on a motorcycle and this was one of the gems I found along the way. My only regret staying here was I did not stay a couple nights.

The room was spacious, clean and well kept. There was a fridge with a pay per use mini bar, cold AC, satellite television and a kettle.

Family mart is right next door making it convenient to stock up on supplies and grab late night snack.

There is a service station half a km either direction from the hotel and it's about a 5 minute drive to the beach.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Yaman M
Reviewed March 20, 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night at this hotel and felt like that was one too many.

Room was okay but felt like it needs a thorough cleaning and removing the smell of an old hotel.

The wifi did not work which even after letting them know no one bothered to fix or let us know what the problem was.

Definitely not staying there again!!!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed January 4, 2017

As part of a group tour we stayed 2 nights here. My 3 kids stayed in an adjoining room. Room is clean , comfortable. The amenities worked well. I liked the 2 single beds - firm mattress , nice pillow.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family