“Excellent Vibe !!!”

Ranked #1 of 8 Bars & Pubs in Hua Hin
Price range: US$12 - US$30
Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar Scene
Description: Capturing the ambiance of a classic colonial style hotel bar, the Elephant Bar is the ideal place to enjoy your favorite drink while listening to our resident band "Wines N Roses". Join us for to taste an original snacks selection and our famous Signature Cocktail "Heritage Fizz" (whisky, malibu, blue curacao, grenadine and lime). For the real whisky amateur or connoisseur, come to discover our wide selection of whisky with a huge variety of distilleries and tastes.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We went to have drink after diner. Beautifull place to relax and enjoy the good vibe. The live band "Trio..." were amazing. Large choice of drinks and the staff are very friendly and caring. I'll definitly recommend this bar.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed March 8, 2018

While we stayed at the beautiful Centara Grand hotel in Hua Hin, we visited the Elephant bar every single evening. They have a fantastic choice of rare and special Single Malt Whiskeys and great other classic drinks. On top, they also offer cigars from a perfect humidor in an excellent quality.
Further more life music is playing every evening and the staff is super attentive. I really loved the place! Great to end a nice evening with style in Hua Hin.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed January 8, 2018 via mobile

Good cocktails, stylish british ”colonial” atmosphere . Open till very late. Only minus: blood thirsty mosquitos. Ask for the spray

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 31, 2017

A high end little bar in the Centara complex. Has an old school cosy Jazz / blues bar feel to it. Comfortable, dark and very nice. Staff are great.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the centara for 3 weeks and this was my starting point every evening , the selection of spirits and wine is fantastic and the girls make the most amazing cocktails , the vesper martini one of the best I’ve tasted and perfect every time , they have singers on most evenings to create a nice ambience and the centara have definitely got it right here , as hotel bars go I’d say it’s probably up there with the nicest and friendliest I’ve ever been in , I was very sorry to leave and have to miss my early evening drinks here

Date of visit: December 2017