All reviews condensed milk adjust your expectations bamboo raft trip air conditioned tents erawan national park the large swimming pool the river new building no english tv channels the general manager fried fish surrounded by nature great pool shuttle bus nice resort mini fridge spacious room
Reviewed November 9, 2017

The rooms themselves are average, but clean and comfortable. What makes this resort stand out is the location and ambiance - beautifully set next to the river, wonderful infinity pool, reasonably priced restaurant with good food, friendly/helpful staff, and quiet setting. We did have some difficulty with our service at the restaurant - I was served the wrong drink, the server did eventually realize the mistake and brought the correct drink, but then he still charged me for the first drink that I hadn't ordered; later we had the same server and I asked for chicken to be added to my salad, but never received the chicken. I think these issues were more a communication problem than incompetence. Lunch/dinner have a lot of options and the food we had was good; breakfast buffet has decent options but food was more average. Overall, we enjoyed our stay and would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

We stayed there because of the Challenge triathlon race. It is about 35km from the dam. It is quite far but not inconvenient to get to the race with our own car. (I heard shuttle bus is also available).

The entrance was not impressive but the resort is. The room is spacious and modern. We also got the view of the river so it is very nice.

There were a couple nice big pools.

The staffs are genuinely nice and friendly. Actually I think this is their strong point actually. I am quite impressed with them from the front offices to the staffs in the restaurants. They are happy to help and answer your queries with their smiles which is quite rare in other places.

The breakfast is excellent. There were variety of choices from fried egg station, fried dough (pa tong go-Thai Chinese breakfast), Hot coffee and tea with condensed milk, homemade yogurt, salad bar, fruits, bread and croissants to hot Thai food station. I noticed they don’t have enough tables that morning though. Some guests could not find a table because they are all taken or not cleaned.

I think they don’t have enough staffs for that weekend. No staff to greet us when we walk in or take our breakfast coupon. Some food was low but it was not topped up quick enough.

When we had dinner, we also had to wait a long time for our order too.

Another thing they can improve is the checking out time. You have to queue and wait a long time when you checking out for the housekeeper to go and check your room first, one by one. I don’t know how many housekeeper they have but we had a long wait at the reception.

Overall, I am quite happy with resort and will be happy to go back again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

We’ve spent three nights here in this gorgeous and very well maintained resort. The river view is stunning, swimming pool is amazing! You can walk through the park by the river in the resort, this is so energizing!
Employees are very kind and friendly but the English level can be improved.
A 5 stars rating would have been appropriate if the food quality was higher with a larger variety.
Perfect place for a get away in the beautiful nature of the Kanchanaburi region.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 11, 2017

The was the second time we stayed here and we loved it. We have stayed both times for maximum 2000 baht a night and for this price or less than it is worth it.

The White hotel closer to the larger pool is okay but has no balconies and the rooms are starting to fade. However, on the other side of the hotel near the smaller, newer pool (where the breakfast area is) the rooms are much better! The first and third floors have balconies and great views. Stay in these rooms if you can - avoid the standard rooms near the large pool.

The breakfast is not good. It is not terrible but it could be improved. The staff was very nice and friendly and VERY helpful on both of our stays. I hope to go back here again.

Room Tip: The newer building offers the best rooms - the older building near the larger pool is okay but not recommended
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2017

This hotel is beautifully located right in the middle of the forest. The staff is friendly and helpful. We had a spacious room but the bathroom didn’t look very clean, especially the bath looked dirty. So, we had to use the shower which was located outside. The breakfast buffet was great, there is a lot to choose from! Also, the swimming pool is beautiful. We only stayed one night during our trip, which was ideal because the city center is not nearby.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple