US$86
US$54
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

US$71
US$61
Hop Inn Kanchanaburi(Kanchanaburi)(Great Value!)
US$17
Bamboo House(Kanchanaburi)(Great Value!)
US$25
US$8
Savings alert! 60% below average rates

The price you found is 60% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$20/night.

US$45
US$42
US$71
US$60
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

Tara Bed & Breakfast(Kanchanaburi)(Great Value!)
US$17
  • Restaurant
Boutique Raft Resort(Kanchanaburi)
US$56
US$52
US$99
US$97
All reviewscondensed milkadjust your expectationsbamboo raft tripair conditioned tentserawan national parkthe large swimming poolthe rivernew buildingno english tv channelsthe general managerfried fishsurrounded by naturegreat poolshuttle busnice resortmini fridgespacious room
Reviewed November 27, 2017

You have to consider where you are and adjust your expectations. This hotel is in the middle of a mountain in Thailand with wild animals and bugs. I thought the place was excellent considering where it's located. The one restaurant they have was ok... we did not order steaks... rather fresh steamed and fried fish and they were EXCELLENT at very reasonable prices. Breakfast buffet was good. Our room was clean... I did complained to the front desk about a broken alarm in the hallway the first night. They sent a couple of people to try to fix but it was never fixed... turns out the noise was not from a broke alarm but from cicada... wow... they were really loud. Not much to do there but swim in one of their 2 pools or bike (free rental) around the property.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed November 25, 2017

You will definitely survive a stay at this hotel (that is, if you do not happens to come across a Tiger in the nearby jungle. Or an angry Elephant). But you will also need to accept such things as; lock on windows broken. Dirty linen. View from outside into the toilet room, no battery in the mini safe, nothing in the minibar, not a very functional room - I had to rearrange it, to have light near my bed, and some place to put my Ipone charging. Generally not very clean. Ordered a steak in the restaurant. Slow service, steak terrible and expensive. Thai food probably better (and cheaper). Waiter was reluctant to take card, and followed me around to get tip (even though a service charge was added on the bill).

Stay away, if possible.

Room Tip: Do not accept the A101!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed November 9, 2017

The rooms themselves are average, but clean and comfortable. What makes this resort stand out is the location and ambiance - beautifully set next to the river, wonderful infinity pool, reasonably priced restaurant with good food, friendly/helpful staff, and quiet setting. We did have some difficulty with our service at the restaurant - I was served the wrong drink, the server did eventually realize the mistake and brought the correct drink, but then he still charged me for the first drink that I hadn't ordered; later we had the same server and I asked for chicken to be added to my salad, but never received the chicken. I think these issues were more a communication problem than incompetence. Lunch/dinner have a lot of options and the food we had was good; breakfast buffet has decent options but food was more average. Overall, we enjoyed our stay and would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

We stayed there because of the Challenge triathlon race. It is about 35km from the dam. It is quite far but not inconvenient to get to the race with our own car. (I heard shuttle bus is also available).

The entrance was not impressive but the resort is. The room is spacious and modern. We also got the view of the river so it is very nice.

There were a couple nice big pools.

The staffs are genuinely nice and friendly. Actually I think this is their strong point actually. I am quite impressed with them from the front offices to the staffs in the restaurants. They are happy to help and answer your queries with their smiles which is quite rare in other places.

The breakfast is excellent. There were variety of choices from fried egg station, fried dough (pa tong go-Thai Chinese breakfast), Hot coffee and tea with condensed milk, homemade yogurt, salad bar, fruits, bread and croissants to hot Thai food station. I noticed they don’t have enough tables that morning though. Some guests could not find a table because they are all taken or not cleaned.

I think they don’t have enough staffs for that weekend. No staff to greet us when we walk in or take our breakfast coupon. Some food was low but it was not topped up quick enough.

When we had dinner, we also had to wait a long time for our order too.

Another thing they can improve is the checking out time. You have to queue and wait a long time when you checking out for the housekeeper to go and check your room first, one by one. I don’t know how many housekeeper they have but we had a long wait at the reception.

Overall, I am quite happy with resort and will be happy to go back again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

We’ve spent three nights here in this gorgeous and very well maintained resort. The river view is stunning, swimming pool is amazing! You can walk through the park by the river in the resort, this is so energizing!
Employees are very kind and friendly but the English level can be improved.
A 5 stars rating would have been appropriate if the food quality was higher with a larger variety.
Perfect place for a get away in the beautiful nature of the Kanchanaburi region.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family