All reviewscondensed milkadjust your expectationsbamboo raft tripair conditioned tentserawan national parkthe large swimming poolthe rivernew buildingno english tv channelsthe general managerfried fishsurrounded by naturegreat poolshuttle busnice resortmini fridgespacious room
Reviewed March 20, 2018

Very nice resort with a beautiful pool. The only drawback is the fact that being in a resort without transportation you're locked into eating at their restaurant. The food is excellent, but the service is marginal. We ate two dinners there and the service is extremely slow. We were a party of eight, and they couldn't keep the orders straight. The room had a rather uncomfortable feel to it. There were no English TV channels, and the electrical outlets seemed to be at odd places in the room. The breakfast buffet was average. The resort offered a bamboo raft trip down the KhwaeYai River which we definitely enjoyed.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank johnellisak
Reviewed March 20, 2018

If I wanted a place to get away from it all, I would come here again. This place is nestled away from anywhere. You need to have a car to drive to this location or in our case a tour bus as we were part of a tour group. But once here it’s very tranquil and magical. They offer activities such as river rafting. They also recently added a wonderful river dining called “Top Element” where you’re treated to outdoor dining right on the river. Caution though when darkness falls all the billions of bugs come out. So we just chose dinner times before nightfall. They have an beautiful infinity pool with lounging chairs that sit right in the pool. My only complaint is that while I stayed there, there seemed to be lots of venues as well hosted there and although it did not bother me much, whenever I walked outside my room I could hear loud echoes of music until late night. They had a delicious buffet breakfast that included a great thai coffee.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here 2 nights on a Gate 1 tour of Thailand. Set back in the woods along the river this place was spectacular. Large clean modern rooms. Excellent WiFi. Good ac. Large pool, great breakfast buffet. Nothing but good things to say.

Some from our group book a rafting trip at the last minute and had a great time. Super cheap too at about $7!

I was aware that this hotel was not close to any restaurants so I was expecting to see very high prices in the on premises restaurant. Not the case at all. The food was good and very reasonably priced. The restaurant is open air so it was a bit hot and by 8 pm the mosquitos were out. We still enjoyed eating here both nights.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed February 26, 2018

After a few days in Bangkok and all its hustle and bustle, we loved the feeling when we arrived at Mida. The resort has views of mountains and the river and just a calm about it. The restaurant served a nice variety and decent quality (all the curries and other Thai dishes along with western options) with the enjoyment of being able to eat outside at all times. Pools and riverfront dining were a plus. The room was nice and comfortable, and a great 'time-out' from our busy trip. Try the coffee with condensed milk at breakfast - a delicious treat!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

We loved it here and will come back surely. Beautiful views. Nice and quiet. Nice food. Friendly staff. Free running space for the kids and nice pool for swimming. Airco and fridge in the tents. Very clean.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family