See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 10, 2017

not to be repeated a horrible room bathroom the size of a wardrobe. Could only shower with the curtain open. No lift. On arrival I said I needed the bathroom to be told that it was out of order. No breakfast.

Room Tip: there are none
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

My reservation was prepared by friendly, very polite front desk staff. I was checked in in a matter of minutes. First floor room next to the stairs. The room was clean & fresh. Had AC, fridge & bottled water. The bathroom was outdated & shower-head needed to be fixed. No mirror or shelves. Two clean towels though.
I didn't even notice they had a pool.
The location is great, within walking distance to many restaurants, bars, shopping & the famous war cemetery. Easy to navigate to the "bridge".
I'd stay again. It's a budget hotel, I'm not expecting the Waldorf!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed February 1, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at River Inn for 4 nights.. It was perfect for us as we came
from crazy Bangkok! It is a quite hotel, comfy bed and a hot shower.. Although the bathroom is very out dated and could do with a good clean! The swimming pool isn't at this hotel, but it is at the hotel which is pretty much next to River Inn which takes 30 seconds to get to.. The pool we was relaxing, quiet and very clean! They also provide towels for have a number of sunbeds!!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 28, 2015

unhelpfull and liing staff, no rooms available while we booked ...ok after all had a room
allso no swimming pool ( is in the other hotel)
rooms dirty no elevator not a pleasant experience you saty for less the half price in one of the guesthouse evry where near the river

Room Tip: firts floor as no elevator
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Han R
Reviewed April 7, 2015

Hotel locate far from bus station, market, stores, any attractions except World War 2 cemetery.
I think the thais from rural areas stay at this hotel. After check-in they walk along hotel corridor and loud discuss something with each other till midnight and the same situation begin at 5 a.m., all doors to their rooms are open, they shout something from one end of corridor to another end to their friends, giggle and etc.
If you want not have a rest at all and ready to sleep only 4 hours welcome to River Inn hotel. The only good point is availability of the pool in neighbor hotel and you can visit it free of charge.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo