See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 10, 2016 via mobile

Ok, we've checked to this hotel three times in the past, simply because of the view. They always give us the room as requested on our phone covers stain. Yes, you can call them prior to arriving to make sure you get the right room. Food is ok but excellent. The room will give you comfort when you're really tired from visiting the tourist spots in Kanchanaburi. On our last visit, they had a problem with the water supply! Anyway, this place is very quiet and will give you a really nice view of the river.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 2, 2016

As a place the gardens are well kept and right by the river, not far from the trailer back packer beer bar zone. The hotel old, no wardrobe, a bed you need to be a mountain goat to get into, a room door you could see the out side world through, the bathroom window was never designed to fit the frame it was in, a shower head that blow off the wall when switched on such was the force of the water pressure, an old water pipe had been removed and to stop you seeing the room below or above a plastic bag was stuffed in the hole. Having traveled Thailand this was the worst accommodation I have ever stayed in. I questioned the staff and they could see nothing wrong.. 2013

Room Tip: Book a deiffent hotel
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed January 5, 2015

I stayed at this Resort? When i First came to Thailand And thought i'd Treat myself to a 1000Bht a Night job, Just to start my Visit in comfort. The rooms were Dirty, old tv's with terrible picture the food wasn't to bad if a bit expensive. But the worst of all was the fact that my water in the bathroom was off for 10hrs each of the 2 days i was there. No one informed me there were plumbing works going to be done. the staff wern't rude, just not trained with any i'dea of emotional intelligence to give a guest a experience that would make a repeat visit the least bit likely. I have since moved and now live in Thailand, in Kanchnaburi and work as a marketing Manager in a shall not be named being built Resort. So Thank you Camila for letting me learn some the things you just shouldn't do.

Room Tip: Just Don,t waste your time. theres so many hotels nearby that are so much better but not next the sugarcane 2 either. Don't get me started!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank jaywibo
Reviewed November 25, 2014

We first found this hotel after driving about in a taxi for half an hour, the place seemed just right with a pool over looking the river and a bar close by, the room was 1 star at best and cockroaches were rife, we locked the key in the room and were then told the lock would have to to be broken until I mentioned that the cleaners should just come with their key. 1000 baht saved. I was lucky but unfortunate to find that the cleaners were helping themselves to my wife's makeup as I came through the patio doors to collect a towel. I let this slip as they were caught red handed and thought this would be warning enough, but when we got to our next destination found missing books and other property. I would never stay in this place again.

• Stayed: August 2014
3  Thank LKJE
Reviewed April 6, 2014

The swimming pool is not suited for children: always more than 4 feet.
The late maintenance of the room we were was about 10 years ago. Mosquitos enter by door-window. The shower heater show the wires strapped with adhesive...a.s.o...

Room Tip: The best will be to go for a cafe and swimming pool and river but not for staying.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family