See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

Very nice service nice Take care of customer very relax with family holiday hopefully coming back again soon wonderful hotel everything is good I’m very enjoy thanks come and stay here very nice I’m recommend here

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed November 19, 2016

pool was green
hardly ever saw anyone
it advertises as english speaking but no one could understand me, it was a huge ordeal every time at dinner and got super annoying. The waitress would go get another person who couldn't speak english and they would go get someone else.
It says there are fitness facilities and there is none.
There was never an employee at the pool to give me a towel or help me with anything.
Phone did not work in the first room they put me in.
I had to call my hostel from in town to get a ride back because the hotel is overpriced.
I stayed there two weeks, couldn't wait to leave after.
There was also a bug in my food and the pool chairs are infested with ants.
Room was nice and pretty clean though.... wish there was wifi.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

I loved all the beautiful plant life. The resort grounds are stunning. Lovely orchids, red ginger, bird next ferns, plumeria and palm trees. Being from Sacramento Ca I wanted quiet and a peaceful surrounding. However the staff did not speak very good english. I found them to be kinda standoffish. Until I smiled and gave the thai two hand prayer like deal (hello) then they too were receptive. Doesn't hurt to at least smile at the front desk! I would get coffee early in the morning and I always had to work hard at getting their attention. The breakfast wasn't typical american breakfast so keep that in mind. We needed toilet paper on our last night and they wanted to charge us 10 baht!!! And the roll is the size to wipe one american behind. Seriously!! This hotel was on the time share back in the states for thailand and they clearly don't cater to tourist from the states. Bad move!! The beauty of the plants and quietness was ALL that I found appealing. They placed us in room 1161 at the very far end of the resort! I could almost cross into Laos or cambodia Gawwwd

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

We visited the resort as a family of 3, my wife and our 11 year old son.
The resort was spread over a very large area, with roads leading off to the bungalow style accommodation.
The first we viewed was quite smelly and not nice in any way. The 2nd we viewed was totally of different design, clean, bright and a nice shower area.
Make sure you check out the different options.
Some units are a 10 minute walk to the reception/restaurant area.
We went for a swim on arrival and found a very small pool ? Full of children and quite impossible to use at that time. With so much land Why was it such a small pool? Why not 2? One for the young and one for adults? That was a big minus for us, Not happy that first afternoon.
However the accommodation was good so that was a plus.
Our son wanted to hire a bike but after 15 minutes waiting for someone to turn up at the desk in the pool area, we gave up that as well. The bikes on seeing were poor with many flat tyres.
Another employee called someone but no one came so another Minus.
That evening we went for dinner at the on site restaurant, this was a plus. The tables set out by the river made the evening. However bring bug spray and a lot of it.
The food was good, however we thought a little expensive? As most guests we're Thai so usually prices would reflect that. Overall because of the setting a small plus.
Breakfast was equally stunning with the early morning views along the river from your table. The room came with breakfast (thankfully) and with a very good selection, including a chef to cook your eggs any style. That is if you can get him to understand scrambled eggs. Luckily I showed him pictures on my phone thanks to Google. Again a plus breakfast.
Now for the crunch, the resort is around 25 klm from town. And finding it on the small back roads was a little difficult. You need Sat Nav for sure.
The river location is perfect but you almost certainly will stay at the resort in the evenings to eat, or you have a 30 minute drive each way to find other choices.
We stayed 2 nights and enjoyed the setting. The staff were excellent,
Rooms we chose were clean. Restaurant little expensive but good breakfast. Yes I would stay again as the price was very good for 2 nights so a big big plus for a family.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Tony C
Reviewed July 6, 2016 via mobile

It's quite an isolated resort. Pls don't arrive at night bcoz the road will be in total darkness before the resort, and with several turns too.

This is a list of what I've discovered;

- Very polite and attentive staff except some front desk staff.
- Good for getting away from busy life in town.
- Mini farm at front where we can hand feed some cute animals.
- Room is spacious and clean. But noise level from next room is high. Note that one cottage has two rooms, each room has two single beds or one big bed.
- Limited wifi, only at lobby area. Personal net from own smartphone is also extra weak.
- No sope provided at wash basin, needed to get it from a fixed liquid dispenser in the shower area.
- Too much flies, they are everywhere when we eat. This is serious hygienic issue.

Hope things wilk improve... may revisit again.

Date of stay: July 2016