All reviews busy life excellent food and service narrow streets lovely hotel skillet pan ton soi amenities housekeeping market accommodation gym baht
Reviewed August 1, 2018

I stayed at the Nadee for 3 nights. Originally stated for 2 nights... I decided to bring my younger kids on the 2nd and 3rd nights.

I booked the rooms through an external website. ( Nadee have yet to have their own website) Confusion followed during the first day as I had booked (Hug Standard Double Room) instead of the ( Standard Suite ). The receptionists were extremely professional and kind enough to accommodate and replace the rooms to Standard Suite on the 2nd and 3rd nights. We drove into the carpark and the bell hop was there waiting to help us with our luggage. The Bell hop was always very diligent to help us whenever he sees us with luggage or groceries.

The rooms are tiled and not carpeted like a big hotel, so the constant sound bouncing around can be heard.

Location was like everyone says... It's through a small lane (soi) to the hotel. There are 2 lanes to the hotel. A nice surprise to see this structure of a hotel when you're navigating through the lane. For nearby shopping, there is Central Plaza which is Khon Kaen famous. Cheap and Expensive food and shopping paradise included.

Facilities include a pool which is 1.8m in depth which the kids will have a blast swimming in. Unfortunately, they do not have a gym. Hope they have one in the future. They also have a well stocked bar which serves well made Long Island Tea. (Not stingy with the Rum) Overall the staff at Nadee are polite and gracious with professionalism.

A very valued and pleasant location to stay. I highly recommend.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2018

The Nadee 10 was completed early in 2018 and is in the center of Mueang 10. To find the hotel, you will travel down a few very narrow local streets and the hotel, just appears. If you are worried that the hotel cant possibly be located where you are heading, you are probably going the right way. Don't worry too much about the location, THB100 will get a taxi to Central Shopping mall and it is not much more to the bus station. Khon Kaen taxis are safe and metered.
The hotel itself is modern and has everything expected of a 4 star hotel. Great service good amenities and very comfortable surroundings.
The two things that detract from this hotel are the absolute lack of sound proofing and the doors to the rooms will beep consistently if they are not properly shut 15 seconds after opening. We had "noisy" neighbors on our first night and heard more than we would have liked from their room.
If you are a sound sleeper, this will not be a concern. If you are a light sleeper, the constant beeping through the night, may affect your sleep.
The breakfast at Nadee 10 was one of the best I have had in Thailand.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

Me and my family have a chance to stay here for the first time. I do not believe that there is a beautiful hotel in a small alley. And do not be disappointed with the service of all employees by slashing. The staff at the Restaurant name Kookkik has been attentive to her attentive and friendly service, hoping she will succeed in her career in the near future. Me and family Thanks to all the staff that serve us with the heart.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 4, 2018

We had a marvelous stay at Nadee 10. Upon arrival we were warmly welcomed by the staff, and the staff was extremely friendly.

The restaurant very flexible the atmosphere is so special that it really felt like home to me. The breakfast was better than what I expected.

It left a great impression on us!

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

New hotel and best location for people who want to get good relax escape from busy life. Thanks for accommodation. excellent food and service, nice swimming pool. Good and friendly staffs, we will be back again. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: May 2018