All reviews small pool nice lobby a king size bed third floor tea coffee good size including breakfast walking distance room service rooms are spacious plaza thai shaving kettle thb
Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

The hotel felt very futuristic. Maybe a bit worn but nothing that bothered me.
My room was very big and felt clean. Although I wouldn’t ever recommend a all covering carpet in a hotel.
The pool had a good size but the place to have the sun beds was a bit small. But maybe it’s enough for their guests.
The breakfast buffet was average.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

Please find another place to stay, but why?

PROS -POSTIVES

Hotel location is good and convenient (near central mall and italian restaurant Pomodoro)
Tho, the street is not nice and street dogs)

Beside there are a few bars, and the noisy until 2am, even on weekdays will not. Let you sleep.

Parking is available, but not enough.

Bedding is comfortable (apart from the pillows)

CONS OR NEGATIVES:

Dishonoured booking.

We book a double room and they gave us a twin. I barely have a time with my couole, it is disapointing to sleep separeted.

I wonder how difficult is to find a solution to put the beds together? I mean wothout filling the gap in between.

Breakfast was included on the 3rd (agoda) but they did not honored. Plewse see print screen.

4th floor (see photo)
Our only room available (even on other websides says available) were at the 4th floor.

An Intense CIGARETTE smell on the corridor is the favourite parfum to remwber your stay.

Skybar is a jome as other comment say (they are 2 table on a dirty space)

Bathroom (see. Photo)
There is not proper soap Or shampoo. Instead a public toilet dispenser is offered with a blue substitute average product.

There is a dangerous step from the room tonthe toilet. I dont recommend the place for senior guests as floor is slippery and bathtub is really high to step in (dangerous)

Tissue or kleenex box was empty during our stay

Main window (see
Photo)
Apart from the noisy and awful view of a parking and bars, there is a Dangerous for kids.

IF YOU DARE TO BOOK, BRING A PAIR OF EARPLUGS AND A LOT OF PATIENCE :)

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Daniel P
Reviewed December 19, 2017 via mobile

First they refused to give me the room I paid for. The rooms have not been very well maintained with many chips and stains everywhere. We booked for 4 nights and for 3 of them we had no hot water, their reply, 'sorry'. No one really speaks English so it's difficult to communicate properly but everyone seems very unhelpful. The clubs across the street are very loud all night and there was a blue flicking light on in our room that we couldn't switch off. The plug in the bath also doesn't seal the water in properly so the water runs out and the shower head only came as high as my belly button. We paid before check in so couldn't go anywhere else. Would never recommend anyone to stay here.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chloe B
Reviewed October 17, 2017

Easy to find with attended car park.Check In and foyer very good .Rooms good size and clean .No noise from bars nearby .Dinner was good but very few eating but it was very good .The bath is or can be open to view (?romantic) but no shower cubicle so very awkward for me. Suggest a room with a proper shower if you lack mobility.No Sky Bar but pool was looking very good., Air con noisy and half worked (suggest set it at 20 to get cool) Breakfast was plentiful but THAI cuisine only so I had a flat ?omelette .My Thai Wife and daughter did not like the food - not yummy!
Staff excellent .

Room tip: check shower
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2017

The design is modern, not really my thing, but anyhow pleasant. My room was good, I could take a bath and watch TV at the same moment. I missed items like handsoap, but found out that it is in a supplier, so fine.
I did not swim, because the swimmingpool is in front of the tables where people eat breakfast, so no privacy.
The breakfast was excellent! Many choices, good help, good quality.
The persons at the desk were kind and professional.

Date of stay: August 2017