D'Ma Hotel
US$16
Chaipat Hotel(Khon Kaen)
US$11
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 31, 2011

I had troubles at the Laos border and so found myself in khon kaen at 8 pm needed some sleep. Using this trip advisor iPhone app I came across this place. Using my gps I found it no problems otherwise it may have been a bit difficult. 450 baht per night with free wifi was great. Walk out from the hotel, turn left and down on the corner is a great restaurant (no English menu). Room was clean. Pillows were like bricks!

• Stayed: March 2011
5  Thank MeMock
Reviewed March 15, 2011

We picked this hotel to stay after reviewing TripAdvisor comments and were not disappointed. The hotel is about 10 minutes walk from the central market and 20 minutes walk from The Pullman Hotel. We took a suite at 600 Baht per night and it was great. The room was so huge that it was a little difficult to view the TV. The rooms are spotless, have a great king size bed, A/C and good bathroom with plenty of hot water. Very quiet. We could not fault the room and at that price! It appears to be a hotel frequented by Sales Reps and not geared to Tourists. The front counter staff are friendly but a bit rusty on English. There is no room service or breakfast available that we were aware of. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
6  Thank John C
Reviewed November 13, 2010

Was A great place to stay,rooms excellent and quiet, a bit hard to find hotel but in all fairness probaly my problem as I could not get the GPS working.
Plenty of food shops around

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank Rory_Hatchett
Reviewed October 1, 2010

newly decorated room,nice and clean,staff honest,I forgot my bag and helpful.good price what more could you want.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
3  Thank GRAHAM H
Reviewed September 25, 2010

I stayed at this hotel this past week and was pleasantly surprised with the Deluxe Room at 480 THB P/Night!!! The staff was very pleasant. The hotel is located 6-8 blocks from the central entertainment district!!! I enjoy walking, so no problem! My only disappointment was the cable TV did not have FOXNEWS and only 1 or 2 English channels. Most of the hotels in the area do have FOXNEWS , but the hotel promised to look into better cable in the future!!!
You can Email me at tomwct@hotmail.com, if you need any further info!!!

Tom From Korat Thailand