All reviews bit dated non smoking variety of foods swimming pool smoking room air con front desk staff tlc floor tbh gym signal kk khon
Reviewed November 20, 2017

This hotel locates in the middle of downtoun. I went to this hotel from the bus station no. 1 by tuktuk, it cost 60 B. It takes 15 min from the hotel to Central Plaza by walking. The hotel is old, but clean and comfortable. They served a smoking room for me. The price is reasonable. The stuff are nice and helpful. I think you can enjoy breakfast, there are enogh kinds of food and drinks. I recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: You can command the outside view from the wind.
Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

After much traveling and coaxing we arrived at the hotel,to be very very surprised at the party to be held in a private banquet room. The staff were attentive and welcoming. The room was grandly decorated as was the entrance to signal our party. The food was excellent as well as the wine. We had previously stayed at the hotel on our last visit to Khon Kaen and were glad that the previous excellent service was still evident. Parking on site makes it easy to get to.
A great place to stay if in the area.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here because the Kota was full and knew it was in a good location
Staff were very friendly and helpful
Room was on the 9th floor. Never realised it was so big. Room was ok. Air con not great everything in the hotel including rooms is a bit dated but tbh it's clean and I actually liked the feel of the hotel.
Breakfast room is bit like a school dinner hall but breakfast itself was nice and varied and good service.
Hotel was very busy. Only criticism was they do a lot of business functions there and the car park was mobbed with cars everywhere and many blocking. Should be a hotel users only area so they can come and go with no obstructions.
Overall I'd say I preferred this to Kosa and for 1000 baht anight was good value.
Swimming pool looked ok and gym was well equipped
Would use again for sure.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EssexKeith40
Reviewed March 6, 2017

When i come here first time (about 15 years ago ) this was one of the best hotels in Khonkaen.
I booked this hotel to visite family in february, but was very dissapointed.
Almost nobody speak English and everything in the lobby was only in Thai (information)
I have to ask 2 time for other room, the first 2 rooms was bad smell inside + broken furniture, the 3th room has bad smell to, but little bit better then the previous.
I stay here few days and move then to Pullman hotel (very good).
The price off the Pullman was the same (Pullman without breakfast, Charoen Thani with breakfast).
But i never take breakfast, so for me no problem.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 1, 2017

Good location, 7/11, restaurant, night market are on walking distance. Managed to get a corner room which is very big. Nice bed to sleep. However, the noise from the toilet is very loud. You could hear your neighbor (next room and upstairs I guess) flushing, using the basin and showering). Good service from the hotel staff. Must try the TeohChewness porridge at the restaurant.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business