See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

We use this hotel for conference.
Room is okay and staff are friendly.
Breakfast was so so.

But on our 3rd night, the maid did not clean our room.
The break and lunch set for functions were poor and overpriced.

Will not use agian

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed June 25, 2016 via mobile

Green Hotel is very conducive for business travelers. Check-in procedures are easy. Basic amenities are available. They have function rooms available for small and big events. It is far from the main road so it is very quiet especially at night. The staff are very friendly, however, only two can speak English. Breakfast is traditional Thai food with a station for cereals, fruits, eggs and salad .

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed May 14, 2016

This hotel is nice, cheap and clean! It is outside the center (3,5km) but the TukTuk and taxis aren`t expensive in Khon Kaen. The staff is very friendly and the breakfast is excellent!! The quality is woth the money!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 19, 2016

a little away from city center. plenty of parking space.
just the way a hotel for somebody travelling by car should be
any time again.
quiet area - for travellers like me - just perfect and the price is very reasonable.

Stayed: December 2015
Reviewed November 4, 2014

We stayed here for one night in October 2014 - Very helpful reception staff and excellent large room with nice comfortable bed and clean well equipped bathroom. Up until 5am on the morning of checkout I would have given this Hotel 10/10 even though it was on the edge of town it was good value for money.
However at 5am the cleaning staff decided that it was a good idea to have a loud conversation in an echoing corridor outside the rooms on our floor and the conversation lasted over an hour.
Then the breakfast was a huge disappointment.... nothing of interest for a thai or foreigner. The 2 toasters were the very cheapest you could buy at Tesco Lotus and were not up to Hotel use after 5 minutes the cheap bread did not have any colour at all !! Then there were no knives to butter my toast so I asked a waitress who after about 5 minutes came out with a knife but instead of bringing it to my table put it in the knife tray and this was quickly picked up by someone else in the same predicament as me before I could get to it. My useless toast was now stone cold ... I asked for another knife but was told they were being washed. Coffee was undrinkable and very annoyed as it was not a good start to my Birthday. Breakfast staff did not appear to be interested in providing any service at all.

Room Tip: Don't get excited about breakfast
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple