US$51
US$47
Chaipat Hotel(Khon Kaen)
US$11
Agoda.com
All Seasons Residence(Khon Kaen)(Great Value!)
US$15
Agoda.com
Khon Kaen Orchid(Khon Kaen)
US$25
US$21
US$63
US$34
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$47/night.

Amnauysuk Hotel(Khon Kaen)
US$18
Priceline
US$27
Agoda.com
All reviewsair conditioning fansold styleshopping centremorning breakfastsome great restaurantsbreakfast selectioncentral locationbars and restaurantslots of shopsfree drinking waterfillet steakcentral festivalcomfortable hotelwould stay againlive musichot waterfree wifi
Reviewed June 23, 2017

This is a good old-style hotel in a very central location. The Tukcom Centre is right in front of the hotel and has lots of shops, a food court on the top floor, Starbucks on the ground floor and a Tops supermarket in the basement. I bought a Thai SIM card on the 3rd floor for only B59 and paid B100 for credit, which lasted till the end of my 2 weeks in Thailand.
I had a large room (no.1124) with a comfortable double bed and good reading light, bar bridge, coffee maker, TV with a few channels in English, and good wifi. There was a chair and table setting by the window with a nice view of the city. The furniture and fittings were a bit old but still in good repair, and everything was clean. There was a room safe and an efficient laundry service; I checked in around noon and deposited some laundry, expecting to have to pay more for same day service, but my clothes were returned at 5 pm at the standard cost. There are other laundry services (possibly cheaper) between the hotel and the main road.
The bathroom had good hot water service, toiletries and lots of towels, with the shower in the bath.
The lobby has a nice area for relaxing next to the breakfast room.
There is a good selection of breakfast items, including omelettes made to order.
The staff I met at reception and breakfast were friendly and helpful, and they gave me a free shuttle bus ride when I moved to the Charoen Thani Hotel.
I booked my first night on Agoda, and extended for one night at reception for B1,300 (thinking I had done well to bargain the cost down from B1,500); I realized later that this was about B75 more than I paid on Agoda. Kosa is a little more expensive than the Charoen Thani, but the location closer to shops makes up for this. There are also bars and restaurants on the street past the steak house to the left as you leave the hotel.
There is a good massage service here, but it's a little hard to find. Take the lift up one level to the second floor, turn right out of the lift and right again up the stairs. The place is quite clean and comfortable and the cost is B450 for 2 hours (plus any tip you give). They serve men and women, and the receptionist I met spoke basic English.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
7  Thank Stickman1
Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

I had a nice relaxing stay at the Kosa. It's in a central location in Khon Kaen. There are bars, restaurants, a 7/11, a Starbucks and a mall right outside the lobby. The pool and fitness center were excellent, both conveniently located adjacent to the dining area. Bed was comfortable and A/C abundant. The staff was friendly and helpful. Most knew enough English to help you out. Wifi was a little sketchy. No kettle, coffee/tea in the room. English French, American and Thai tv channels . Good hot water but the shower is in the tub. I prefer separate. Yes, if you look closely, you can see the age of the place, but I thought they did a great job with upkeep overall. Staff are dressed impeccably, rooms are clean. Almost a 5! I would stay again if could get the same price.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed June 9, 2017 via mobile

Kosa hotel was everything I expected plus a lot more. Wonderful friendly staff, room was great size and very clean. Morning breakfast had a great range to choose from, pool facility was great, good location. Will be staying there again when I am in khon kaen

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Matt C
Reviewed May 7, 2017

I planned to stay 2 nights but extended it to 5 because of its a value for money.

The hotel is central to almost everything, shops, Central Festival, restaurants and bars.

My room had all the amenities required for a comfortable stay. It was clean and spacious, although it's a bit dated and showing signs of age. Shower was over the bath.

Free wifi and 2 free bottles of water each day.

Breakfast was good. The hotel runs an airport shuttle for BHT70.

Staff were friendly and spoke good English.

Only 2 complaints a) the adjoining Steakhouse is very expensive, and b) the hotel takes tour groups. There was a group of 10 New Zealand kids on the same floor as me, and yes, they made alot of noise. I was offered another room. Except for the noise and aged facilities I would rate this as 5 *.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Kalaharigeorge
Reviewed April 17, 2017

Staying for 10 nights has provided us with an opportunity to assess
"the good, the bad and the ugly!" From the door, through reception and into the rooms, I've got no brickbats whatsoever when considering that you get what you pay for. The Kosa is a friendly and efficiently run major hotel in the centre of Khon Kaen with the only thing missing being bacon on the breakfast buffet. Staff were fantastic and always trying to please, responding to my feeble attempts at speaking Thai with appreciation and an understanding smile. Loved the place and will return.

Room Tip: If you have a verandah keep the doors closed due to mossies.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family