“Excellent food and service”

Coconuts Cafe & Bar
Ranked #6 of 707 Restaurants in Krabi Town
Price range: US$3 - US$12
Description: Welcome to Coconuts Cafe and bar. Specializing in; Barista Coffee's. Smoothies, Home made Cakes and Pastries, Smoothie Bowls, Breakfasts, Thai and Western Cuisine.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

One of my favourite places I have eaten at in Asia! As soon as you walk through the door the staff are so friendly! I thought the menu was excellent and having been travelling for a long time I was craving a taste of home... an English fry up! Faultless. The coffee was also particularly delicious and my girlfriend went for the vegetarian option which she was also delighted with.

Wish we had gone there for breakfast all week. Thanks for looking after us :)

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We came here given the rating on trip advisor but really not sure what all the hype is about. Yes things are freshly made and the staff is nice but the food isn’t anything special. I had eggs toast and bacon and it tasted like it does anywhere in Thailand. My wife had a smoothie bowl that is supposed to be blended mango, pineapple, and banana, but mostly just tasted like banana, with more banana on top. And a small amount of muesli mixed in. Reminded me of baby food. The smoothie bowls definitely look better than they taste.

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Full English Breakfast was lovely also staff, good food, good prices,highly recommend. We definitely come back again.

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

A good place to start your morning with a nice english breakfast smoothies coffees and many more.
A strongly recomend this place for breakfast or a snak during the day.

Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

For all the days we were there we came for breakfast. It was soooOooooo good. They take their time making the meals and it's worth waiting