“Phenomenal three days. ”

Thailand Off-Road Adventures
Ranked #19 of 95 Tours in Krabi Town
More attraction details
Owner description: “THAILAND OFF-ROAD/ENDURO ADVENTURES” was established to promote and organize motorcycle, bicycle,and 4WD rallies and rides through the amazing wild nature of Southern Thailand. It is based in the most picturesque corner of the kingdom; the province of Krabi.Our riding philosophy has roots into the acknowledgement that Southern Thailand offers “no-limits” to its free range opportunity of exploration.Thus in harmony with this, we operate in complete respect of natural environment and local cultures while traversing their territories.This rare freedom allows us to enjoy the land and cut down boundaries in a way that in other nations, notably “developed countries”,would be impossible due to their policy of increasing restrictions.Our members have extensive knowledge of the territory and reliable off-road experience that translates into excellent guiding skills.We have accurately designed a selection of guided rides roaming through an environment that sets no limits to challenges and variety of terrains. From fire roads, single line leafy tracks, open forest trails winding through tropical rain forest and river crossings, sandy beaches and mountain trails, to secluded National Parks’ marvels;The experience could be a life-time memory.
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

I've just touched down after 3 days riding with Marco.

I was a solo rider with limited experience but a decent level of understanding and a full UK licence.

What can I say, it was amazing. FULL ON. But amazing. Chasing Marco through the palm plantations and jungle was as exhilarating and fun as it was challenging and educational!

The deal is that Marco will take you out into rural Thai countryside and give you an opportunity to test yourself, ride the wilderness and see the reality of what's going on outside Krabi.

I absolutely loved it.

Over the three (long) days I did drop my bike a few times which was really frustrating and challenging mentally (as I did damage it which then consumes the mind) but overall I'm pleased Marco gave me the opportunity to ride real backcountry and learn what enduro really is. We settled up at the end for the damages and as it does seem that dropping the bike is common I'd recommend you consider this when booking (don't let it put you off, just consider it).

There are some amazing snippets of real jungle to be seen and the karst topography is mind blowing. We didn't see much wildlife but I think it's just a matter of luck. The riding and views are certainly rewarding enough.

I hope to ride with Marco again one day and wish him all the best.

Get on and book as it's proper and I pretty much guarantee you won't regret it.

1  Thank Real_vibes

Reviewed 10 June 2017

This the most fun I've ever had on 2 wheels. Amazing 200km ride through the beautiful national park in krabi. Single trails, fast sections, river crossings it had everything. I had never ridden off road before but Marco met me a few days before to discuss the ride and on the day he talked me through everything I would need to know for a safe fun ride. If you have a passion for bikes and adventure this is for you. I can't recommend this enough. Thank you so much Marco it was a day I will never forget.

2  Thank Peter F
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

Thailand off road adventures is a must for any rider beginner or expert. this is the 3rd year I have rode with Marco. he is a very experienced rider and guide through krabi jungle and beyond. very accommodating as well as a realy nice down to earth guy.the scenery you will see on 200 km ride is breathtaking. it's a must for solo riders or groups at any level of riding ability. don't think maybe you do its a must do if you visit thailand.check Web site ..thailand off road adventures enjoy because I did

2  Thank terence a
Reviewed 6 February 2017

Marco is a great guide, very accommodating to your needs and wishes. The 8 hour / 200 km ride was perfect for a full day and you get go experience many different types of trails and sceneries. Recommended for both experienced riders and beginners, the ride will be entirely custom made for your level.

2  Thank Mattias E
Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

First of all, Marco was an excellent tour leader. Taking time to meet and discuss about the trip the night before. The tour is highly customisable to suit any level of rider. I decided to use my own bike which wasn't a good idea as I found out. But Marco was very accommodating and even when I got myself into big trouble a few times. Marco kept calm and professional throughout. Thanks again Marco for the company and a fun filled day full of experiences I will remember for life.

Enough of Marco though. =p to describe the trip abit now.

I would like to say that this tour is a little bit unconventional but really worth it for an experience and view that the normal conventional tourist won't get to experience. Great for nature lovers and being away from the crowd. The photos will speak for itself.

Word of warning though. Be prepared for a tiring day of dirt and sand. =D still though. Extremely worthwhile. Do it for a mini adventure of a lifetime.

2  Thank Aloysius L