Review Highlights
Price is worth every penny

We had an amazing offroad day in the phenom bench national park with marco, it was just amazing. It... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
carlajhgwyeybekki
La Linea
via mobile
A real work out in the beautiful Thai nature

Thoroughly enjoyed two days of Marco and over 400km of riding in the Thai national park and small... read more

Reviewed March 25, 2018
The_lab_rat69
Baku, Azerbaijan
via mobile

All reviews experienced riders his garage national park real thailand riding ability skill level dirt biking palm plantations intimate knowledge marco terrain bikes river jungle 200km gear beginners
Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

I've just touched down after 3 days riding with Marco.

I was a solo rider with limited experience but a decent level of understanding and a full UK licence.

What can I say, it was amazing. FULL ON. But amazing. Chasing Marco through the palm plantations and jungle was as exhilarating and fun as it was challenging and educational!

The deal is that Marco will take you out into rural Thai countryside and give you an opportunity to test yourself, ride the wilderness and see the reality of what's going on outside Krabi.

I absolutely loved it.

Over the three (long) days I did drop my bike a few times which was really frustrating and challenging mentally (as I did damage it which then consumes the mind) but overall I'm pleased Marco gave me the opportunity to ride real backcountry and learn what enduro really is. We settled up at the end for the damages and as it does seem that dropping the bike is common I'd recommend you consider this when booking (don't let it put you off, just consider it).

There are some amazing snippets of real jungle to be seen and the karst topography is mind blowing. We didn't see much wildlife but I think it's just a matter of luck. The riding and views are certainly rewarding enough.

I hope to ride with Marco again one day and wish him all the best.

Get on and book as it's proper and I pretty much guarantee you won't regret it.

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank Real_vibes
Reviewed June 10, 2017

This the most fun I've ever had on 2 wheels. Amazing 200km ride through the beautiful national park in krabi. Single trails, fast sections, river crossings it had everything. I had never ridden off road before but Marco met me a few days before to discuss the ride and on the day he talked me through everything I would need to know for a safe fun ride. If you have a passion for bikes and adventure this is for you. I can't recommend this enough. Thank you so much Marco it was a day I will never forget.

Date of experience: June 2017
2  Thank Peter F
Reviewed March 22, 2017 via mobile

Thailand off road adventures is a must for any rider beginner or expert. this is the 3rd year I have rode with Marco. he is a very experienced rider and guide through krabi jungle and beyond. very accommodating as well as a realy nice down to earth guy.the scenery you will see on 200 km ride is breathtaking. it's a must for solo riders or groups at any level of riding ability. don't think maybe you do its a must do if you visit thailand.check Web site ..thailand off road adventures enjoy because I did

Date of experience: March 2017
2  Thank terence a
Reviewed February 6, 2017

Marco is a great guide, very accommodating to your needs and wishes. The 8 hour / 200 km ride was perfect for a full day and you get go experience many different types of trails and sceneries. Recommended for both experienced riders and beginners, the ride will be entirely custom made for your level.

Date of experience: February 2017
2  Thank Mattias E
Reviewed December 17, 2016 via mobile

First of all, Marco was an excellent tour leader. Taking time to meet and discuss about the trip the night before. The tour is highly customisable to suit any level of rider. I decided to use my own bike which wasn't a good idea as I found out. But Marco was very accommodating and even when I got myself into big trouble a few times. Marco kept calm and professional throughout. Thanks again Marco for the company and a fun filled day full of experiences I will remember for life.

Enough of Marco though. =p to describe the trip abit now.

I would like to say that this tour is a little bit unconventional but really worth it for an experience and view that the normal conventional tourist won't get to experience. Great for nature lovers and being away from the crowd. The photos will speak for itself.

Word of warning though. Be prepared for a tiring day of dirt and sand. =D still though. Extremely worthwhile. Do it for a mini adventure of a lifetime.

Date of experience: December 2016