“Super professional!”

Thailand Off-Road Adventures
Ranked #28 of 121 Tours in Krabi Town
More attraction details
Owner description: “THAILAND OFF-ROAD/ENDURO ADVENTURES” was established to promote and organize motorcycle. tours. Thus in harmony with this, we operate in complete respect of natural environment and local cultures while traversing their territories. This rare freedom allows us to enjoy the land and cut down boundaries in a way that in other nations, notably “developed countries”, would be impossible due to their policy of increasing restrictions. Our members have extensive knowledge of the territory and reliable off-road experience that translates into excellent guiding skills.We have accurately designed a selection of guided rides roaming through an environment that sets no limits to challenges and variety of terrains. From fire roads, single line leafy tracks, open forest trails winding through tropical rain forest and river crossings, sandy beaches and mountain trails, to secluded National Parks’ marvels;The experience could be a life-time memory. Contact Marco.
Reviewed August 8, 2017

Marco is extremely passionate in providing the best dirt biking experience here in Thailand. His professionalism and customer-first approach has well-exceeded our expectations! You can be rest-assured that he will do his best to take care of you. More than just a dirt-biking experience, our trip was also very educational as he shared with us about history of the places we visit and lifestyle of the few local "jungle people" left living in the National Park. His professionalism also extends to the way he teaches and plans our route during the trip. He provided explanations for techniques required for different obstacles, and brought us on routes that match our level of experience. We highly recommend his tours!!

XP, XW, Jon

in 16 reviews
"beginners"
in 24 reviews

Reviewed July 31, 2017

I'm French, I'm on holidays at Ao nang (I joined my friend who lives in Thailand since a while). We decided to test off road. I found Thailand Adventure by chance, searching scooter rental company.
We took the ride 1 (6 hours of ride). Marco answered us by mail and gave us all the informations we needed. He picked us up the morning (on time) and we went to his garage to equip us and take the bike.

Everything was perfect, we were three riders and Marco. His English is perfect, and he is a very skillful enduro pilote. Marco is a very nice person who knows exactly his job. Rides can be customized on the fly based on what skills and endurance the participants show, and making them able to finish the event.
Actually, it was raining a lot, so it was sleepy and pretty hard but Marco was here to teach us and it was awesome.
The motorcycle was really good and the national park amazing.
Finally we did 7 hours riding, we came back just before darkness. Perfect.

For sure, it was my best day in Ao nang.

Date of experience: July 2017
3  Thank gigi93001
Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

I've just touched down after 3 days riding with Marco.

I was a solo rider with limited experience but a decent level of understanding and a full UK licence.

What can I say, it was amazing. FULL ON. But amazing. Chasing Marco through the palm plantations and jungle was as exhilarating and fun as it was challenging and educational!

The deal is that Marco will take you out into rural Thai countryside and give you an opportunity to test yourself, ride the wilderness and see the reality of what's going on outside Krabi.

I absolutely loved it.

Over the three (long) days I did drop my bike a few times which was really frustrating and challenging mentally (as I did damage it which then consumes the mind) but overall I'm pleased Marco gave me the opportunity to ride real backcountry and learn what enduro really is. We settled up at the end for the damages and as it does seem that dropping the bike is common I'd recommend you consider this when booking (don't let it put you off, just consider it).

There are some amazing snippets of real jungle to be seen and the karst topography is mind blowing. We didn't see much wildlife but I think it's just a matter of luck. The riding and views are certainly rewarding enough.

I hope to ride with Marco again one day and wish him all the best.

Get on and book as it's proper and I pretty much guarantee you won't regret it.

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank Real_vibes
Reviewed June 10, 2017

This the most fun I've ever had on 2 wheels. Amazing 200km ride through the beautiful national park in krabi. Single trails, fast sections, river crossings it had everything. I had never ridden off road before but Marco met me a few days before to discuss the ride and on the day he talked me through everything I would need to know for a safe fun ride. If you have a passion for bikes and adventure this is for you. I can't recommend this enough. Thank you so much Marco it was a day I will never forget.

Date of experience: June 2017