“Dont miss this if you are going to krabi!”

Thailand Off-Road Adventures
Ranked #23 of 117 Tours in Krabi Town
More attraction details
Owner description: “THAILAND OFF-ROAD/ENDURO ADVENTURES” was established to promote and organize motorcycle. tours. Thus in harmony with this, we operate in complete respect of natural environment and local cultures while traversing their territories. This rare freedom allows us to enjoy the land and cut down boundaries in a way that in other nations, notably “developed countries”, would be impossible due to their policy of increasing restrictions. Our members have extensive knowledge of the territory and reliable off-road experience that translates into excellent guiding skills.We have accurately designed a selection of guided rides roaming through an environment that sets no limits to challenges and variety of terrains. From fire roads, single line leafy tracks, open forest trails winding through tropical rain forest and river crossings, sandy beaches and mountain trails, to secluded National Parks’ marvels;The experience could be a life-time memory. Contact Marco.
Reviewed December 28, 2017

I have been travelling the world for several years, and I can honostly say that this trip was the most fun I ever experienced! If you know how to ride a bike, and you dont go on a trip with Marco, you will regret it!

I can tell if people do something for money or if they do something becouse they really enjoy it, and I'm extremely sure that Marco would be biking the djungle even if he is getting paid or not. This is not the typhical tourist-trap! Marco is the real thing and I am sure that his job is also his hobby!

The ride was at least 7-8 hours and went throw small djungle-roads, small villages, rivers, bananthrees, monkeys, its an absolute marvelous nature experience!

I hope I can be back next year for another trip! its worth going to thailand even if it's for this trip only!

Date of experience: December 2017
in 10 reviews
"gear"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed November 25, 2017

If off road riding is your thing & you are staying in Krabi, do not miss out on this experience.
I booked a one day off road ride.
Marco, the owner, met me a few days before to discuss riding ability & to plan the perfect day. The day can be tailored to your individual ability, so don't be afraid that it might be too tough.
On the day, Marco picked me up from my hotel. We went to his place & got kitted with all riding gear & selected the motorcycle. I chose a Honda CRF250L. The riding gear was very good quality & the motorcycle was well maintained & did everything I asked of it.
The day consisted of riding mixed terrain in the National Park, including climbs, descents, river crossings & open tracks.
We had a lunch stop at a small Muslim restaurant which was very good.
Marco was an excellent guide with great riding ability. Very knowledgeable about the local area. He's a great guy & very professional.
I definitely recommend this day out.
Thanks, Paul, from UK.

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank Paul M
Reviewed August 23, 2017

I would like to thank Marco for the one day journey through the Khao Penom Bencha National Park. I was looking for a quick getaway from the bussle of Bangkok and found exactly what I was looking for which is rare in these parts. Marco has a focus on safety as well as consideration skill levels that cater for all riding levels. It was an absolute pleasure to ride as Marco made me feel like a colleague rather than being a riding guide. When it comes to knowledge of the terrain, Marco has been in the region for over 7 years and knows every twist and turn. Thanks Marco and will see you again soon!

Date of experience: August 2017
3  Thank Lawrie M
Reviewed August 8, 2017

Marco is extremely passionate in providing the best dirt biking experience here in Thailand. His professionalism and customer-first approach has well-exceeded our expectations! You can be rest-assured that he will do his best to take care of you. More than just a dirt-biking experience, our trip was also very educational as he shared with us about history of the places we visit and lifestyle of the few local "jungle people" left living in the National Park. His professionalism also extends to the way he teaches and plans our route during the trip. He provided explanations for techniques required for different obstacles, and brought us on routes that match our level of experience. We highly recommend his tours!!

XP, XW, Jon

Date of experience: August 2017
2  Thank xpspeaks
See more reviews
Reviewed July 31, 2017

I'm French, I'm on holidays at Ao nang (I joined my friend who lives in Thailand since a while). We decided to test off road. I found Thailand Adventure by chance, searching scooter rental company.
We took the ride 1 (6 hours of ride). Marco answered us by mail and gave us all the informations we needed. He picked us up the morning (on time) and we went to his garage to equip us and take the bike.

Everything was perfect, we were three riders and Marco. His English is perfect, and he is a very skillful enduro pilote. Marco is a very nice person who knows exactly his job. Rides can be customized on the fly based on what skills and endurance the participants show, and making them able to finish the event.
Actually, it was raining a lot, so it was sleepy and pretty hard but Marco was here to teach us and it was awesome.
The motorcycle was really good and the national park amazing.
Finally we did 7 hours riding, we came back just before darkness. Perfect.

For sure, it was my best day in Ao nang.

Date of experience: July 2017