“A real work out in the beautiful Thai nature ”

Thailand Off-Road Adventures
Ranked #22 of 108 Tours in Krabi Town
More attraction details
Owner description: “THAILAND OFF-ROAD/ENDURO ADVENTURES” was established to promote and organize motorcycle. tours. Thus in harmony with this, we operate in complete respect of natural environment and local cultures while traversing their territories. This rare freedom allows us to enjoy the land and cut down boundaries in a way that in other nations, notably “developed countries”, would be impossible due to their policy of increasing restrictions. Our members have extensive knowledge of the territory and reliable off-road experience that translates into excellent guiding skills.We have accurately designed a selection of guided rides roaming through an environment that sets no limits to challenges and variety of terrains. From fire roads, single line leafy tracks, open forest trails winding through tropical rain forest and river crossings, sandy beaches and mountain trails, to secluded National Parks’ marvels;The experience could be a life-time memory. Contact Marco.
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed two days of Marco and over 400km of riding in the Thai national park and small roads. Marco knows his way around every path and was able to meet our levels, me a beginner off-roader and my friend an intermediate level rider. We certainly had an off-road adventure. The overnight stay was great and lovely home cooked food by the hostess was great. Our course took us up the Eastern side of the mountains near Krabi and back the Western side. Bikes were very fit for purpose but then maybe we didn’t do too much extreme stuff. The climb through an uncleared jungle path was torturous but looking back an experience we won’t forget. All in all a real adventure and worth the price. I intend to do it again.

All reviews
in 15 reviews
"endurance"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

Marco is Pro, he knows the area and brings you along for an authentic trail experience that combines fun, adventure, and challenge. Very worth your time to book a ride, I only wish I could have done a multi day trip! Best suited for experienced riders, this is no place for beginners, and he will work with you to make a truly unique day of riding. Bikes are in good condition, so yourself a favor and go for the smaller/lighter one, you won't regret it! Thanks again Marco, cheers!

Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

Just spent two days off road in the jungle with Marco.

Fantastic time with a fabulous guy who knows how to ride and take you to some very inaccessible trails for a true off road adventure.

Can recommend this to all people who love off roading.

Greg & Dave

Reviewed February 8, 2018 via mobile

I did not plan ahead although I'd come across Marco's website a few months earlier when I first bought my ticket to Thailand. So when I arrived in Krabi and re-discovered Thailand Off-Road Adventures I sent in my request same week in the off chance that there was space. In fact business has been extremely busy for Marco this season and he really did not have any openings but when responding to my email -which he did within a day- and learning that I am from a city where he had spent many years living he said that he was keen to meet me and offered me a private excursion on what was otherwise his day off. Now that's generous!

Marco went out of his way in every regard to accommodate me and to make sure the experience was great. From gear sizing and getting my height/weight for bike setup to inquiring on my skill level so that he could chart the best course for our day of riding this guy covered all of the details. A true pro.

It had been about a year since I've ridden off-road and Marco respected my need to warm up. Still, after only 25 min I stupidly broke a throttle cable (never done that before!) and Marco ride all the way back to his shop for a replacement without making me feel a single bit judged. (Supposedly I'm a decent rider, lol) He was back quickly and we were riding again within an hour!

On the day we ended up covering about 200km of varying terrain and difficulty through the Krabi national park and had a blast together. I really enjoyed riding (and chatting) with Marco, absolutely respect his riding abilities and am duly impressed with his intimate knowledge of the entire region.

Thank you so much for a brilliant experience, buddy! I hope to return the favor when you find your way back to northern Cali!

See more reviews
Reviewed February 2, 2018 via mobile

I am 16 years and I was traveling to Thailand with my mother and sister for a 1 month holiday. My mother was in touch with Marco over the months before we left for Thailand about how it was the sort of thing I would be interested in as I am a motocross rider and I love bikes!! He was very informative and helpful. On the day of the trip we started at about 08.30 when he picked me up from the place I was staying and brought me back to where he is based in Krabi. I decided what gear I was going to wear for the trip with his recommendations, there was a wide range. The bike I was riding was a Honda CRF250L and the suspension had been set up for my weight. The bike was in great condition and as were all the other bikes on his premises. It was just me and Marco on the day trip, We set off at about 09.30 on what was the best off-road journey I have ever had. We rode the roads for a few hundred meters but the trip was predominantly in the dirt and gravel. Marco led and all the time was testing to see my ability and how good a rider I was, if I was struggling then he would of changed the route to be easier but i managed just fine on what he had planned to bring me on. This is the best way to see the Real Thailand, away from all of the tourist bullsh*t. We passed through villages with such lovely people always smiling and happy to see us pass through. We saw wildlife but not like in a zoo this was proper wild animals and jungle like Jurassic Park, phenomenal. We stopped at several points for a water and pee break, surrounded by the wild. At the half way point we had lunch in a village. The little restaurant served superb food and was run by such lovely friendly people, we had more than enough to eat too :) On the way back was stopped at an amazing view point by a Palm plantation where we also sheltered from the rain. Then we headed back to Marcos garage/house after many kilometres of jungle, animals, villagers, gravel, dirt and fun. Marco is a lovely guy and is very chatty. I have done many trips but this one by far is the best excursion I have ever done. It is more than worth the money and I couldn’t recommend it enough to you. A must have experience for Thailand!!