May And Mark's House
Amari Vogue Krabi(Nong Thale)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$174
Amari.com
Sunrise Tropical Resort(Railay Beach)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$58
  • Breakfast included
Phra Nang Inn(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$42
Agoda.com
Sand Sea Resort(Railay Beach)
US$97
US$49
US$65
US$221
US$181
  • Breakfast included
Peace Laguna Resort and Spa(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$505
US$93
US$81
Travelocity
All reviewshuge menuwestern foodtom yum soupwide noodlesnight marketenchiladasthai disheskrabi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Food was decent, the service was awful my dinner was thrown in front of me. Staff are rude, first encounter in Thailand that was unpleasant very disappointed as I had read the reviews and looked forward to going. The menu was extensive, it is literally a book. My burger was greasy and oily. Chips were nice. Didn’t taste the nachos as they were brought out at the same time as my burger so didn’t eat them. Prices are the same as everywhere in Krabi no cheaper no more expensive

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

What a great food at a reasonable price.
Fresh ingredients in all meals we are having all our meals there.
Right on the river side and close to the walking street. Beside 711 . Strongly recommend very delicious

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

This little place is a must stop when you visit Krabi. The food is so tasty and the price so reasonable. You wonder why you pay so much more in price in your 5 star hotel when the quality is not even as good as what you find here. From drinks to main dishes to desserts. Everything was outstanding. Their mango lassi, mango ice cream w sticky rice and Tom Yum soup were outstanding.

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Wow, what a lovely place! Absolutely huge choice of food from different cultures! We went twice, and each time the food was really good!

Staff were friendly, there was good WiFi and you could sit inside or outside! Lastly, have one of their milkshakes made with ice cream... they’re amazing!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank George F
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Went there with my wife to have lunch. They get my wifes order wrong and we send it back, which resulted in that they wanted us to pay both for the wrong order + the (new) right order. It took us quite a while to make them understand that we shouldn't pay for their mistakes, however in the end we ended up just paying for one order. Their attitude towards us after that dialogue were anything but 'land of smiles' type of service.
The food is decent enough, though. I had the 'morning glory' which I can highly recommend.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple