See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

Food was decent, the service was awful my dinner was thrown in front of me. Staff are rude, first encounter in Thailand that was unpleasant very disappointed as I had read the reviews and looked forward to going. The menu was extensive, it is literally a book. My burger was greasy and oily. Chips were nice. Didn’t taste the nachos as they were brought out at the same time as my burger so didn’t eat them. Prices are the same as everywhere in Krabi no cheaper no more expensive

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed February 8, 2018 via mobile

What a great food at a reasonable price.
Fresh ingredients in all meals we are having all our meals there.
Right on the river side and close to the walking street. Beside 711 . Strongly recommend very delicious

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

This little place is a must stop when you visit Krabi. The food is so tasty and the price so reasonable. You wonder why you pay so much more in price in your 5 star hotel when the quality is not even as good as what you find here. From drinks to main dishes to desserts. Everything was outstanding. Their mango lassi, mango ice cream w sticky rice and Tom Yum soup were outstanding.

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

Wow, what a lovely place! Absolutely huge choice of food from different cultures! We went twice, and each time the food was really good!

Staff were friendly, there was good WiFi and you could sit inside or outside! Lastly, have one of their milkshakes made with ice cream... they’re amazing!

Date of stay: December 2017
1  Thank George F
Reviewed November 22, 2017 via mobile

Went there with my wife to have lunch. They get my wifes order wrong and we send it back, which resulted in that they wanted us to pay both for the wrong order + the (new) right order. It took us quite a while to make them understand that we shouldn't pay for their mistakes, however in the end we ended up just paying for one order. Their attitude towards us after that dialogue were anything but 'land of smiles' type of service.
The food is decent enough, though. I had the 'morning glory' which I can highly recommend.

Date of stay: November 2017