“amazing food but somehow too expensive.”
Review of Joe's Downstairs

Joe's Downstairs
Ranked #46 of 589 Restaurants in Patong
Price range: US$15 - US$100
Cuisines: Contemporary, International
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, View, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Multi-Award winning Joe's Downstairs is well known as "The" place to dine on the west coast of Phuket. Serving an ecclectic mix of only the freshest ingredients availble, 2008/2010 Thailand Chef of The Year Aaron Hooper's menu is well regarded as one of the finest on the island. One of Phuket's most stunning restaurants Joe's Downstairs is located right on the sea with breathtaking views of Kalim Bay and Patong Bay. This backdrop, combined with the all white interior and terrazzo bar make Joe's a great Phuket restaurant to meet friends for drinks, a Wine Spectator award winning wine list, an extensive tapas menu, and exquisitely prepared main courses ranging all the way from The Famous Joe's Burger to Live Maine Lobster.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

what can i say i want to eat my lunch with panorama view lol so here is it.
just want to take life slowly and chill near the beach with nice food.
I have to admit it that it was a nice meal. some Foie gras dumplings and pork steak with purple rice sorry I never remember what did I eat because I been too many places around.
but even its nice food but its expensive for me. only will visit here again in case I got some really special days. but if you dont mind about budget so here is one of good choices too.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A beautiful location with a great menu. We ordered from the tapas and were not disappointed. A bit overpriced for Patong but something different. The staff were very attentive and friendly.

Susanne U, Manager at Joe's Downstairs, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

So pleased you enjoyed Joes. We are a little more expensive due to the location, plus we offer the best quality of imported and local produce.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

We had some lovely food in Patong but here was the nicest :)

Also with the view here was a special evening :)

Thank you for visiting us and so pleased you enjoyed.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

I went there with a party of 8 adults. The food was delicious and came fast which we appreciated. The small lights given out with the menus were an interesting and nice touch. I had a lemony gin drink, and it was perfect. The only negative thing here is it is way overpriced to be a 5 star. For 8 adults, only 2 were drinkers, and had 2 drinks each, the tab was about $500, which was a bit heavy for Phuket in my honest opinion. Other than that, if money is not an obstacle I think it's worth exploring when you miss westernish food.

Thanks so much for your review. Our prices are a little higher than in the restaurants closer to town or in Patong due to our location. Also we try to offer only the best quality imported and local produce.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This was the perfect place to celebrate a special day for us. The views onto the ocean were breathtaking. Luckily the food was up to the same high standard, excellent.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Our team is happy.