1,667 results
All reviews rooms are small bangla road swimming pool nice pool free wifi walking distance decent hotel hotel lobby short walk to the beach buffet breakfast stayed here for nights thai food night life tuk tuk phuket massage jungceylon
Reviewed January 7, 2018

My partner and I stayed at the Ibis hotel in May 2017.
What a great experience . The hotel is very centrally located .
The food at the restaurant is great. Service was 5 star.

The only downfall was that the room was very small. Apart from this, Ibis felt like a home away from home. I will definitely return and I have recommend friends and family to visit when they are traveling.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Liezl K
Kirill M, Manager at ibis Phuket Patong, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2018

Dear Liezl K,

We are delighted to read that you had an excellent stay here at ibis Phuket Patong. It is a pleasure to know you enjoyed your visit and the facilities in our hotel. We pride ourselves on delivering a consistently good service throughout and I was very happy to read that this was your experience. We look forward to welcoming you back to sunny Phuket in the near future, and please don't hesitate to also visit other ibis Erawan Thailand hotels in Bangkok, Hua Hin, Pattaya, Samui & Krabi.

Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

I liked staying at this hotel. The rooms are as advertised, small but clean. The pool area is beautiful and we spent days by it. It was nice to have the option of a crepe or ice cream served by the pool and I felt the pool menu and drinks were well priced. We loved the chicken burger, chips and drink for 289 baht and the pizza pasta night for 299 baht was yummy. The staff were very friendly and really helpful. Anyone who has reviewed them as otherwise has perhaps not treated the staff with respect (just a guess). My only feedback is that it would be nice to have some drawers as I'm a traveller who doesn't love living out of a suitcase. Perhaps changing the bedside shelf to small sets of drawers and putting an additional shelf in the wardrobe would sort this. We will definitely consider staying at this hotel and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Thank you. cob khun ka

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank megemae
Kirill M, Manager at ibis Phuket Patong, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2018

Dear megemae,

We always appreciate positive feedback and I will be sharing this with the team to serve as an encouragement that their hard word does not go unnoticed! Thank you very much for highlighting and giving constructive feedback, as we always look for ways to enhance our services. We are also delighted to read that you enjoyed our food promotions at the TASTE restaurant. We always aim to deliver a good balance between price & quality, I am happy to read that this was exactly your experience. Thank you again for sharing your feedback, we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

Our family stayed in a family room (with bunk beds). This room is a lot bigger than regular rooms. I suggest anyone with or without kids should book a family room for space. The price is the same. The breakfast is convenient, but if you don’t mind getting your own breakfast then skip it. Our breakfast was included for an additional $6 a night. The pool area is awesome. The location was great! We were next to a Main Street, 7-11 at the corner, massage parlors at every store, beach a block away and you can purchase phi phi island tours anywhere. Room Service was great, our room was clean and the front desk spoke English. I would recommend this property. We had a wonderful stay.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank SRobinson2

Dear SRobinson2,

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback, I am happy to hear that you had a wonderful time in Phuket. We look forward to welcoming you back to sunny Phuket in the near future, and please don't hesitate to also visit other ibis Erawan Thailand hotels in Bangkok, Hua Hin, Pattaya, Samui & Krabi.

Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

Stayed her for 6 nights like all ibis not cheap but quality hotel my room was at rear looking over sheds and other rubbish but on a positive it was quite, usual nice room room service very good, big reception area with bar onto outside pool area had a few meals and drinks there real nice
Great location between beach road and 2nd road so very handy location visited load ibis over years and sure i will again nice friendly staff

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alan D
Kirill M, Manager at ibis Phuket Patong, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2018

Dear Alan D,

We pride ourselves on delivering a consistently good service throughout and I was very happy to read that this was your experience. Thank you for mentioning the quality of the room, the friendliness of our staff and the great value for money. At ibis, our goal is to provide great service and comfortable accommodation at competitive prices. Thank you for your continued loyalty to ibis brand, we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

Good things : pool is good and massage on pool was nice
Rooms with pool view very nice don’t take the other side .i had take first night on the other side and it was really bad
Close to the beach just less than 5 min
Bad things : room smell because of air/c and smoking smell
Back rooms is bad. No view

Stayed: February 2017
1  Thank Ahmed R

Dear Ahmed R,

We are delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate our facilities. Please accept my apologies for issue with the room smell. Rest assured you comments were shared with our team to ensure this does not re-occur. Thank you for taking your time to share you experience, we look forward to welcoming you back!