“50th birthday surprise”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

I booked a romantic surprise dinner for my partner's 50th birthday... this was booked online from Australia about 5 weeks prior to our holiday. Instant responses to emails and answered all my queries before I confirmed our booking.

This surprise was booked from searching and reading reviews on top 5 romantic dinners in Phuket. You will not be disappointed, all the reviews were spot on. The location was perfect and we arrived 1 hour prior to sunset so we could enjoy pre dinner drinks while watching the sunset.

"NI" was our private waiter and did an excellent job tending to all our needs and bringing out the delicous food to eat.... the waiter, ambient location and food were all 5 star..... my partner was pleasantly surprised and NI was great in decorating the sponge cake I had pre ordered for the birthday surprise. Would definitely dine here again if we should visit Phuket again.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Brykel111

Reviewed May 27, 2018

I was taken here by a friend of mine who no resides in Patong area. If you want to find it all i can say as you go up the hill at Nakalay bay keep an eye out on the left hand side of the road for Pop Eye large statue with a broken left arm. The restaurant from the outside is very humble but as you enter it you go down the stairs to patios where the restaurants are ....The view is absolutely beautiful, it was a stinking hot day to but the sea breeze cooled us down. The food I had morning glory vegetable cost 50baht and I ordered chicken with cashew cost 60 baht was absolutely delicious and worth the experience. It was at the end of my trip i found this wonderful place on my return I am defintitely heading to this restaurant.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Had an amazing dinner by the beach! The staff and the service was great! Extremely friendly and kind. Sek was our waiter and was helped by his partner, we forgot the name and misplaced the card Sek gave us, but they were both amazing and made our experience wonderful. The price was a bit expensive, but you are paying for the whole experience, the food, the service, and the view. It was definitely a highlight while in Phuket. The bar also did a great job in making our drinks. I ordered a mango smoothie and it was one of the freshest mango drinks I've had while in Phuket. If you are looking for a romantic getaway and dinner, this is definitely the place to go. Everything was peaceful, quite, and private. Sek offered to take our pictures to capture the moment and even the chef came out to make sure that we enjoyed our food, which was great. We couldn't have asked for more with the service they provided us. Thank you so much for everything! We hope to see you guys again!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had a very romantic dinner. Our beach side cabana was candle lit and the view was phenomenal, Also, the food was excellent. However, the food was pricy for Thailand.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

This place was so beautiful, i was so excited. This restaurant has the most delicious Thai food with The Best Price,The staff are very good tempered.there are many mosquitoes
I think this is the best view in Phuket❤️

Date of visit: May 2017

Been to Nakalay Beach Front Dining? Share your experiences!