“Delicious”

Honeymoon Thai Restaurant by Kenya
Ranked #12 of 706 Restaurants in Patong
Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

After reading great reviews from Trip Advisor, me and my partner thought we would give this restaurant a go, we definitely wasn’t disappointed.

We went for some lunch here, I had chicken fried rice and my partner had Pad Thai. Both dishes were lovely!

They serve very generous portions and everything is very reasonably priced.

I would highly recommend this restaurant for both lunch and dinner.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Authentic Thai cuisine. We were sat immediately at a small table for 2. The waiter was very helpful with the menu. Inside & outside seating. Small chicken wings provided free as appetizer while we waited. Food was seriously delicious!!! Would recommend & would definitely come back! Chicken panang & chicken with yellow curry. Order rice in addition, it does not come with. Love bags appetizer was excellent too!

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Kenya’s new place in the Paradise complex is every bit as great as his previous restaurant on Soi Wattana. The staff is a cohesive unit anxious to please every customer. The Thai seafood is without equal. Portions are huge, so order cautiously. They will adjust spicy level to your taste. Personally, I like it hot... the slow after burn of some dishes is exquisite. The atmosphere is a sophisticated respite from the honky tonk parade that typifies most of Patong. Try it, you’ll like it. So glad Kenya came out of retirement to open Honeymoon.
Fritz Lichty, San Francisco

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Many restaurants to choose from in Patong but very few stick to the Thai roots ... many try to placate Westerners by serving European food in addition to Thai. If I wanted European food I’d go to Europe.

Honeymoon Thai by Kenya hit the spot for everything I was looking for in a restaurant in the overwhelming Patong beach area.

Started off by offering complimentary appetizer — chicken wings. They were cold and a bit dry but can’t complain about free food.

Appetizer sampler was a lot of food and best split among four people. Everything in it was good but the one thing that stood out was something like a yellow curry fried wonton - not sure what it was called.

The drinks we had were not good at all but you can’t say that they skimped on the alcohol.

For main course I highly recommend the fried fish (filleted) in red curry.

The shrimp dish that my partner had was also very delicious.

Came with a complimentary side dish of vegetables. I couldn’t finish everything but that’s a testament to the huge and generous portions.

The owner/manager is very friendly and great to talk to.

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a nice place to eat in Patong and found even better: the team there was very friendly, the food (I had pad thai & basil prawns) and the service were very good. Pricewise similar to what we paid on the Andaman sea islands (cannot compare with other restaurants in Phuket). Would come back !