“Nice work, nice guy!”

Merlin Armani Fashion
Ranked #65 of 82 Shopping in Patong
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Located in Malin Plaza, we walked in here just to see what could be arranged in terms of a tailored suit for me and a tailored dress for my girlfriend. The owner is a very nice man, who speaks almost perfect English. He really took the time to explain everything to us and did not pressure us to take something. After his explanation we decided we wanted to let him make us a suit and a dress. You can choose your own material, lining and stitching and he will provide you with advice. He took his time with the measurements and we had to fit everything three times just to make sure everything was perfect. It was no problem retouching anything or make adjustments.

Merlin Armani Fashion will give you a very high quality suit or dress for a very nice price. Next time I need a suit, I will definitely come back again!