“Pad Thai was awesome!”

Ranked #48 of 693 Restaurants in Patong
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 13, 2015 via mobile

I wish I could have eaten the rest of my food because I was sick due to the previous night. But I got to finish my pad Thai (135 Baht for one portion) and the spring rolls (90 Baht) were good as well. The fried calamari were decent. They didn't have mango shake in their menu so we went out to get some. But all in all, this is a decent priced restaurant and I would definitely come back if I visit Patong a Beach again. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Snob_Belly
Write a ReviewReviews (1,115)

Reviewed July 9, 2015 via mobile

We come to Sweet each time we visit Patong. The food is cheap and tasty and the staff friendly. Love it!

Reviewed July 9, 2015

Great Thai restaurant at Thai prices, but with a western style. Have visited this place every time we visit and it remains a favourite. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed July 3, 2015

Aussie owned, Sweet is a great restaurant catering for both Thai and western tastes. Great service and good clean food that is very reasonably priced. Dined here many times during our month stay in Patong.. Friendly staff that speak good English. Well worth a visit.

1  Thank kihani
Reviewed June 30, 2015 via mobile

Visiting the Sweet was a very pleasant experience. Not only was the food good and reasonably priced, but the owner also supplies you with very valuable information about Patong and how to stay safe.
We went back for a second time and again the same pleasant experience.
Worth a visit.