We recently stayed at Sawaddi with our 2 young children. Room was standard but thats all we needed. Staff are super friendly, food was great, pool is fantastic. On out last day we were getting picked up at 4pm to head back to the airport, check out is 12 but because we have a toddler they allowed us to stay in our room til 4pm at no extra charge. Was nice to be away from the main street but close enough to walk down there to shop etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect LocationPeacefully but conveniently located in Patong on the south-west coast of Phuket island, within a comfortable stroll of Patong’s renowned entertainment heart land Bangla Road and the glorious beach. Just a 40 minute drive from Phuket International Airport, we aim to be your first choice when booking your Patong Beach Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawaddi Patong Resort Phuket Hotel Patong
- Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa Phuket