US$82
HolidayInn.com
Deevana Patong Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$49
The Bliss South Beach Patong(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$54
Agoda.com
US$205
US$97
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$95
US$93
Patong Mansion Hotel(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$24
US$21
  • Breakfast included
Burasari Resort(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$64
  • Breakfast included
The Charm Resort Phuket(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$48
Priceline
All reviewsacross the roadtop floorpatong beachbangla roadwelcome drinkwalking distancesmall poolconvenience storestreet foodrestaurants and barsthe hotel staffwifiphuketnightlifejungceylon
Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

We booked 3 months ago and the hotel lost our reservation and was fully booked. And the owner told us to bugger off. They were also was not responding to our messages to book a taxi for us a week before we arrived.

When we called the owner he told us to bugger off (worse actually) as all the bookings are automatic. Didn't suggest another place or help anything. Just hung up on me!

What a shame because such a good location. Terrible Italian owner.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Anon652044
Reviewed March 27, 2017

A small property at the end of Patong beach road.The plus side is the rooms are glass fronted so it's a fantastic view across the bay with the occasional cruise ships moored up.The downside was my air con didn't work and the staff seemed nonplused about it.No pool and a four flight of stairs hike to the room in 40plus degrees,so not for the over 50's unless u r superman.Can't understand why they didn't install a lift in, No eating facilities expect an overpriced cafe/bistro next door.But millions of restaurants in Patong to choose from.7-11 and family mart next door.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 22, 2017

It says in the Internet when you book - Appliances: Coffee and tea making facilities: NOT TRUE – that does not exist
It says in the Internet when you book - Bathroom Details: Hairdryer, Bathrobe: NOT TRUE – that does not exist
I do AGREE 100% with the other guest comments: Very unprofessional management here.
The Hotel Owner Mr.Giorgio Lattuada Lancini is also the Hotelmanager and is not listening to guests problems and issues to solve – you only can get in touch via E-Mail – he was not even interested to come to the reception for a meeting in 11 days with me to listen or talk to me. His only answers via E-Mail: ..“I should find alternative accommodation more suitable with my status.".. why you continue to stay in our hotel? You should go 3 days ago… But you still there…..
So be ready if you have a simple problem to get solved via the Owner - you will get those kind of answers - very unprofessionall rude comments
The same experience like the Owner – also rude reception staff right away at the welcome check in when you ask a simple question. So better don’t ask any questions… You are absolutely not welcome in that hotel as a paying
guest
I do AGREE 100% with the other guest comments: The hotel is nothing like you see it in their advertised pictures. It will shock you once you arrive. Secondly they keep 2000 Bhat deposit which isn't mentioned on Booking.com so inspect the room carefully right when you check in.
I do AGREE 100% with the other guest comments: Biggest part they don't tell is that there is NO ELEVATORS & if you're pregnant or have issues walking or you're an elderly, this could become a problem very fast.
I do AGREE 100% with the other guest comments: The room doors slamming - can wake you up in the middle of the night with bunch of drunks. .
I am 30 years in that business and worked all over the world but that never happened to me in any hotel. VERY POOR!

Room Tip: You want to stay fit - take the last 5th floor - no elevator
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
6  Thank SantaMaria1492
Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

Was ok....air von, balcony but no lift..you get what you pay for....Phuket is not for over 50'd, but lovely food, drinks cheap enough, Goa springs to mind, hotel clean, tidy, people nice enough, a pool.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank LynnBrookes
gphuket, Owner at The Front Hotel and Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2017

Apartments Building Has elevator but Rooms Building not have Elevator. We never stated that there was one.... By the way every client want to have top floor for the amazing view, even if no Lift.

Reviewed January 14, 2017

This is my second time to visit n stay at same hotel. Both the time, our room was in 4th floor and sea view and I booked online. Reasonable price. During our Jun'2015 stay, they allotted a room with balcony and this time without balcony. Balcony has glass. so we can sit and enjoy the sea view relaxingly. Important points about this hotel:

# No elevator. Also staircase doesn't have handrails. (Be cautious while stepping and take care of children. Also plan to divide n lift heavy baggages luggage)
# Free WiFi. But each floors and reception has different passwords. Note-down the password and connect internet at reception/1st floor to use internet while waiting for taxi.
# Indian restaurants is almost 1km away. Pizzeria & Burger king is at ~600m. Thai restaurants is at ~200m. Continental cuisine is next building.
# I would advice to keep room curtain closed when you're in room. There are come people always starring at rooms around the clock(I noticed after midnight too). I don't know their intention. Anyhow be safe.
# There is a family mart in next building with Krungsri ATM and 7-Eleven is at 250m.
# Hotel has very small swimming pool (1m depth). But not so impressive.

I gave 4/5 stars mainly because of staircase. Rest all, very fine.

Room Tip: recommended rooms with balcony(not for ppl with kids), check in street view google maps...
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple