“Excellent thai food!”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Thaifood Restaurant in patong phuket Thailand
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I stayed in Phuket for 6 months and visited this restaurant often. During my stay i have eaten in many thai restaurants and found the food here to be most delicious. Owner is very nice and you can taste from the food that the cook has many ears of experience. I recommend to eat here, and i you go try beef panang... soo good :)

Reviewed June 4, 2012

Yum Yum -restaurant became our favorite place during the winter 2011-12 in Phuket. We found the place when searching the streets for a nice place to eat. In Yum Yum we ate best tasting thai food, which is much to say, because we ate in many places around Phuket and Khao Lak areas. The owner, Khun Yut, told the cook has many years of work experience in exclusive hotel restaurants before starting in this cozy place. The statement was easy to verify after tasting the food.
Also some words in finnish: Yum Yum-ravintola sijaitsee Patongin ranta-alueen pohjoispäässä ja on lyhyen kävelymatkan päässä esimerkiksi Paragon- ja Novotel-hotelleista. Ruoka oli erinomaista, suosittelen lämpimästi tutustumista!

Reviewed April 15, 2012

We only had 1 meal here. It was the day before we were due to fly back to Bangkok, wish we would of found it earlier. The food was amazing, Yut was Very helpful and couldn't do enough for us. If we go back to Phuket we will definitely be paying another visit.

Reviewed March 18, 2012

My friend and myself were staying at the patong paragon resort and we stumbled across this fantastic resturaunt. We stayed 8 nights probably ate here 3/4 of the time we stayed here in phuket. We tried practically everything on the menu. The owner Yut made us feel very welcome, even let us put on any music of our choice so it felt like we were eating out at home. The best food I have eaten very tasty, the seafood on the menu was very fresh and always came out well presented. Very neat clean and welcoming atmosphere. Now im back in Australia and missing all the tasty food. I will definately tell my friends and hoping to come back when I visit next. HIGHLY RECCOMENDED!!

Reviewed March 5, 2012

Away from the main focus of Patong Beach and surrounded by a number of art studios this was a great find - the owner was amazing and exceptionally welcoming. The food was fabulous and the place extremely clean. Prices were good and the service outstanding - we went back a number of times during the holiday and each time was as good.