“Really good Italian foods ”

Napoli Ristorante Pizzeria
Ranked #70 of 684 Restaurants in Patong
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: A hidden gem in Patong, Ristorante Napoli is one of the best Italian restaurants in Phuket. The place is an oasis from the craziness and noise of Patong streets and a welcomed reprieve from the usual mediocre Thai and western food that is usually found in this section of the island. A true family-run restaurant with a menu chock full of homemade recipes from Chef Paulo, the owners import many of their ingredients straight from their hometown of Salerno, Italy. The entire experience - from the atmosphere down to the food and coffee - feels as though you've been transported to an Italian grandmother's house. All of their sauces are on point and fresh (all homemade), and the friendly staff are always at the ready to provide recommendations, advice or even a funny joke! The restaurant is located just across the street from Patong Beach Road so it's perfect for anyone coming straight from the beach. From family dinners to a romantic evening or just a quick, delicious lunch, Ristorante Napoli is a true Italian experience that makes you say "mama mia!".
Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

We had been eating at all the Thai food places for almost a week and decide we need a break. We came across this restaurant quite by accident. Fortunately we did. We had the antipasti and a margarita pizza. Both very authentic. The two of us battled to finish both dishes. The prices are reasonable and the service is very friendly. I highly recommend this place. We will be back.

Reviewed February 19, 2017

I have been coming here for 7 years and it does not disappoint, my wife and 2 daughters ate here nearly every night of our stay in Patong, it was nice to see the same staff and Antonio and son. The food is very tasty and lot of variety to choose from. The wood fire pizzas are incredible. this place gets busy and you can see that people are enjoying the food and great service

Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

Encouraged by the positive comments written here, we decided to give this pizzeria a try and ended up disappointed.
It was tasteless, lacked toppings and definitely too greasy for my personal taste.
I give them 2/5 only because the base was ok.
Definitely not coming back again.

Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

Disappointing.... we make better bruschetta at home. Pizza was greasy and tasteless, there was no salt in it.
I had the last slice in my hand when they took away my plate.
Pizza at Salute is way better!

Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

I had dinner yesterday authentic Italian food was amaZing. The chef is real Italian and the owner and manAger Fernando is super professional. Thanks for the great experience.

Been to Napoli Ristorante Pizzeria? Share your experiences!