“Good food ”

Marco Polo in Sorrento
Cuisines: Italian, Thai
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Family run business Italian food homemade pasta , dessert, and wood fire pizza.
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I actually went to marco polo by accident we were passing by and we though lets go here pizza was superb Quattro formajio pasta average and a good wine list

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was one of my favorites however it has now closed. But I was desperate to find an equally good Italian restaurant in the area, and am delighted to report that my search was successful. Because I discovered SALUTE RISTORANTE PIZZERIA located just off Soi Bangla. This amazing Italian restaurant serves authentic cuisine in a relaxed yet stylish atmosphere. The owner Alex is a fabulous host and makes everybody who visits this venue feel like they are having dinner with friends. The quality of ingredients is among the freshest on the island and the degree of attention that goes into every dish is impressive. I will definitely be back and will be recommending this place to all my friends when they next visit the island.

1  Thank Robert L
Reviewed 19 June 2017

We waited for20 minuter for food and then they told us another 10 minutes
Bad service
The pizza was way to bad
does not deserve th 4.5 rating at all

2  Thank Ronen K
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Went to go for a good Italian dinner and as i know from my past visits it was full and i had to wait till i get s seat, so I headed there to make a reservation.
To my surprise all shutter down and a signe that is for rent/sell
Sadly now i have to look n search for an other place with same good food, friendly staff, I'll miss the place

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

So sad to come back to Patong and see this restaurant closed down . This place had the pizzas in Patong.
All the best Francesco .

1  Thank Vini351
Francesco C, Owner at Marco Polo in Sorrento, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Thank you my Friend :-) Big Hug to you :-)