“Good Food for Indians”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 12, 2018

while searching for good Indian food landed here and believe me the taste was so good that had visited it multiple times and on top of that liked the hospitality offered and friendly staff and mixed with good service !

Date of visit: August 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (1,282)

Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

I visited this restaurant on Feb 11 2018 for dinner, as we were very hungry went straight for the standard fare Palak paneer, dal makhani and roti as we believe almost all Indian restaurants would serve this to their best. I didn’t find anything different here apart from standard taste and ok ok food. Service is fair enough. Can recommend for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

Today is my last day in phuket.
We go inside this restaurant after searching on the trip advisors.
The food was so fantastic. I think all the foreigners like food.
But only cash no credit card it was a disadvantage

Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

We had the butter chicken, garlic naan. Cheese naan and the gobi cauliflower appetizer. Everything was excellent. The butter chicken had good spice (although we could definitely have had it spicier but that’s just personal preference) and was very creamy. A little different than we are used to but it was very tasty. The cauliflower was sweet, sticky and spicy. We really enjoyed it. Both the naan were very good. Loved how thin parts of the garlic naan were. It made for a nice crunchiness with good chew on the sides. Very much enjoyed our lunch.

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

The best North Indian food you can imagine. If person was in India and compare these real indian food and ICC there is no difference. Some foods are even better prepared in ICC. I was very happy to eat here in good atmosphere and I am looking forward to come again.

Date of visit: February 2018

Been to ICC Indian Curry Club? Share your experiences!