Wine Connection Deli & Bistro - Jungceylon, Patong Beach
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Wine retailer and restuarant
Reviewed August 24, 2016

So far I've only tried the pasta during both my visits here. Lovely environment and reasonably priced. Service was efficient too.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,081)

Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

It was a nice friendly atmosphere and good food unlike the other greasy Thi food .. ..... I recommend strongly .... ... Good pasta fresh salad and good couscous plate ... Don't forget fresh fish basket .... And with a smile.

Reviewed August 19, 2016 via mobile

We had lunch here a couple of days ago, yummy!!! We had salads pasta and olives with bread and oil. Great wine choice very reasonable prices and we just left to take our time and graze, highly recommend it to couples and families.

Reviewed August 19, 2016 via mobile

Good for a light lunch for one before shopping or a place to catch with friends
The food is consistent and tasty
Wine list very good for Thailand
Service ok
Would I go back yes

Reviewed August 18, 2016 via mobile

It's very good Restaurnt if you looking for normal food to eat without you get confused! I always eat there! Only had problem one time when they didn't bring me the meal and I find out they forget to order it after waiting half an hour! Other than than I highly recommend it it's reasonable price tasty and fresh food

Travellers who viewed Wine Connection Deli & Bistro - Jungceylon, Patong Beach also viewed

Been to Wine Connection Deli & Bistro - Jungceylon, Patong Beach? Share your experiences!