See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 22, 2017

aircon stuck at 28 due to dirty clogged filter.shower outflow party blocked. reception area unmanned. 3 open access area affect safety, reception are tardy. yet a pricy place for compared to others in the street. focus is on their new block GIG and WE should be avoided

Room tip: rather avoid WE Hotel
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank willie M
Reviewed December 11, 2016 via mobile

I stayed this hotel with my friend 5 nights.Room is realy clean and confortable.Just they have to change towels,getting old.You can use the pool fithnes center and sauna.Breakfast is enough different.I m happy to stay this otel.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Engin M
Reviewed November 29, 2016 via mobile

Ok my thoughts are going for both ways on this one. The rooms are comftable, staff is great. Price by walk in was so much higher than the booking apps (suck as trip adviser etc) which was really weird. Pool, gym and sauna are at a near by hotel (water at the pool wasnt so clean back then at May 2016)

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2016

I stay 2 nights with my family.I found this cheap hotel has good service and great location.I paid cheap price hotel with using 4 stars hotel facilities at The Gig hotel such as breakfast restaurant,dinner at Sea view bar,Sea view pool,Fitness.

I appreciated with their hotel staffs service such as front recption staff, Maid and security card,restaurant officers.Their location nearby Bangla night street,Patong beach,Janceylon shopping mall,etc.

I highly recommend all tourists to stay here when you visit Patong

Room tip: Please book front city view Superior room.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Li_Ming_13
Reviewed October 20, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 6 nights. This has to be far the best hotel we stayed in on Sansabai. Only a 5 minute walk to Bangla Road and the shopping mall. The rooms are immaculate and spacious. Bathrooms are reasonably sized too. Rooms all have fridges in them so you can keep your drinks cool. Anyone looking for a great place to stay then We Hotel is definitely worth checking out. They also have a roof top pool & bar with amazing views across the city. 10/10.

Date of stay: October 2016