“Love Churrasco Phuket !!! Highly Recommended”

Churrasco Phuket Steakhouse
Ranked #26 of 652 Restaurants in Patong
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: Argentinian, Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: PHUKET'S FIRST SOUTH AMERICAN STEAKHOUSE Churrasco Phuket Steakhouse is located on 'Restaurant Row' in Phuket's landmark Jungceylon Mall in Patong. With its South American theme, the restaurant features a wide variety of fine imported Wagyu and Black Angus steaks, such as classic Tenderloin, Ribeye, Striploin, Flank & T-Bone, as well as Picanha, Maminha and Solomillo cuts - all at affordable prices. Our steaks are available in several sizes, some up to 500 gram each, and are slow char grilled. The menu also features several fiery grill items, such as pork chops, lamb rump steaks, mixed meat skewers, and a variety of home-made artisan sausages. Starters comprise of several soups - including a signature Gazpacho Andaluz - garlic prawns, nachos, beef carpaccio, and a variety of hearty salads. Our gourmet menu section offers several stews, classic chili con carne, lamb shank, and BBQ pork ribs. Seafood lovers can enjoy fried calamari squid, pan roasted salmon, and pepper encrusted tuna loin. There are pasta and vegetarian options as well. The drinks list includes a full choice of Argentinian, Chilenian, French and Italian wines, along with some of Phuket's best Latino Cocktails.
Reviewed 24 January 2016 via mobile

I ensure each time I come to Phuket I visit Churrasco Phuket Steakhouse. Food is amazing, highly recommend the picanha steak! Mouth watering and always cooked to perfection. No wonder this place is packed each time I go! Staff super friendly and prices reasonable considering the quality!! Do your self a favour and visit Churrasco Phuket -- you won't regret it and neither will your tastebuds.

Reviewed 21 January 2016 via mobile

My only real complaint was that the inside seating while being in aircon was very warm due to the large door being left open during business hours. The door is the length if the front face of the building... and I sweated the whole meal. That said the meal was excellent in all respects.

Reviewed 21 January 2016

With my family we wanted something else from Thai food so we decided on this steak house. We have ordered a premium wagyu steak and for my daughter a spaghetti bolognese. We all were very disappointed. The steaks what we have ordered medium turned out more like well-done and very chewy and the bolognese was very watery. And all this for a lot of money. For 4 adults and 2 children we have paid (including mandatory service charge) 6300 bhat. At a good local thai restaurant we can get buy for less than 2000 bhat. So I would never ever go there again.

1  Thank tamaskalman
AndamanGourmet, Owner at Churrasco Phuket Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

We are very sorry to hear of your disappointment. It seems to us that our prices were an issue for you, and you are right - there are lots of much cheaper places to eat in Phuket. Our policy is clear - if a steak is overcooked (as it unfortunately happens from time to time), then we will exchange it 'no questions asked'. What we don't appreciate though is that guests finish their steaks, and then ask for a discount or free meal .... and when that does not happen, threaten our staff with a lousy review on Tripadvisor ...... enough said.

Reviewed 18 January 2016 via mobile

The steak was pretty good. No complaints. There was nothing Argentinan or Latin American about it. No empanadas and none of that lovely melted cheese. So was a bit of a wash out and expensive to boot. Service ok. Though I was precluded a spot indoors due to alleged bookings who didn't turn up when I was there for about an hour and a half. Despite half the indoor restaurant being empty. Would I go back? Maybe. But I won't rush back. No one offered me the dessert menu so I can't comment on them. The house wine was ok and they had wifi.

Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

After 2 weeks in Thailand with no red meat, this place was a slice of heaven. Very good steak (Black Angus Filet Mignon) and great wine. You won't regret it!