“Fantastic massage and attentive staff”
Review of Spa Burasari

Spa Burasari
Ranked #3 of 93 Spas & Wellness in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Burasari, a most delicate and yet potent flower, both unique and effective, is the inspiration behind the treatments at the Spa by Burasari. The Inspiration:Spa by Burasari derives its inspiration from the rare and delicate Burasari flower that is nurtured throughout the Burasari Spa Resort. Our Spa concept is based on our firm belief that the foundation of happiness is a healthy body, mind and soul. Healthy Mind:Creating a healthy and peaceful mind for our guests starts from the interior design of the Spa. Our Spa lobby and relaxation zone is thought of as the transition zone, preparing the mind to start the relaxation process. This is achieved through open space, sound of chimes and water, soft warm fabrics and colors that decorate the entire Spa. Healthy Body: The Spa by Burasari concentrates on two aspects of improving life. The first is in the quality of our treatments. Included in each is a pre-treatment purification ritual to which we invite and encourage each guest to undertake. This allows the guests to begin relaxing and releasing toxins. With this in mind, the actual treatment begins with a person that is truly ready to experience completely the benefits of the spa treatment. Our treatments and massage techniques concentrate on drawing out the toxins from the body, detoxifying the body’s most important systems and improving blood circulation. The Spa menu is a result of a blend of Eastern and Western cultures; for those seeking life changing experiences, as in our alternative healing ritual or for those in need of deep tissue tension release as in our detoxification packages or for those in need of downtime to simply reflect and rewind.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I had been looking around for a spa that would treat me as I am pregnant in my first trimester and the spa at my own hotel had refused me any treatments (perhaps understandably due to liability etc). However, the staff at Spa Burasari were extremely knowledgable and even though they could not offer me most massages as I am less than 4 months pregnant, they were able to recommend the facial lifting massage and my therapist even included some neck and shoulder massage which I *really* appreciated. The staff were fantastic and I felt blissfully relaxed after my treatment. Thank you so much, I will be coming back!

BurasariGroup G, General Manager at Spa Burasari, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Jenny W,

We are glad to know that your Spa experienced was memorable relaxing though its not that originally you wanted as we cared each and every guest conditions and yours was very precious, but giving a try with Facial Lifting Massage and finishing with a wonderful feedback is one of the reasons why we kept motivated and inspired with our guest satisfaction in our services and treatments and for the whole process.

We are looking for forward for your next visit and excited to share more spa treatments with you. Once again we are very thankful for choosing Spa Burasari and best of luck to you and your family.

All reviews
"traditional thai massage"
in 6 reviews
"massage shops"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My friend and I did the spa deal - purification and aroma therapy oil massage. We started off with foot wash, steam room and the massage was so good! Ya was my masseuse and she was AMAZING, I get a lot of massages back in the states and I’m not kidding when I say this was one of the best massages I’ve ever had! I wish I can take her back with me. When I come back to Phuket, I’ll definitely be coming back to this spa to see Ya! She worked out the knots in my upper back and calves and I’m gonna miss her! We also stayed at the connecting hotel and it was amazing!

Please go see Ya

Dear Kimberley D,

Thank you so much for your review and share here in Trip Advisor.

It’s very flattering that we were able to give another guest a total pampering bearing the highest level of satisfaction we could ever offer. Your therapist Khun Ya is very happy and motivated knowing that she have done another excellent service.

My team and I would like to thank you once again for giving us a perfect rating and surely will be waiting for your return.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

went here with my boyfriend about three times it was awesome, we had amazing experiences each time and the ladies were honestly amazing. They were all amazing, my favorite was Francine. I loved their hospitality. Amazing experience.

Dear Anabel F,

My team and I were all flattered upon reading your great feedback and thank you so much for making us happy too because it is always been our goal to create such in-depth satisfaction to all of our guests and knowing that you both are relaxed, happy and satisfied is truly very inspiring.

Spa Burasari have a lot more to offer and we are pleased to welcome you in your next visit, thank you so much.

General Manager Spa Burasari / Deputy GM Burasari Resort

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We did a couples massage, with a hot stone and pregnancy massage. The pregnancy massage was outstanding. It was for 90 mins and it felt amazing and so relaxed. There was a special promotion and we also got a discount. If you are looking at a specific date or time for a massage, recommend you book in advance. They start with washing your feet and then the massage. We had the 90 mins so didn’t take the steam. A must visit and a must do for anyone visiting Phuket

BurasariGroup G, General Manager at Spa Burasari, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Ruchi M,

It’s been an honor to make our valued guest completely happy, satisfied and totally relax after a long day trip and we are glad that we made it to the both of you. We also very happy to know in return that the Pregnancy treatment indeed made you and your baby well rested and relaxed.

I am looking forward for your next visit and again thank you so much for being part of your holiday.