I was travelling to phuket with my 4 children and we stayed first 3 days in another hotel far from the city center and for the next 3 days we moved into this hotel. The rooms were much more spacious than the previous one, so my 22 year old daughter really liked it. The hotel is located on quite a big land, so to commute between the reception building to other buildings we had to use hotel shuttle bus. The main pool was great due to the nice waterslide, which were enjoyed by my 6 and 8 years boys. The beds were slightly hard but wide enough.
The beach is slightly far from the hotel and since it is not the part of the hotel, you have to pay a small amount for the sun-bathing bed.
overall nice place to stay for a few days and with kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Diamond Cliff Resort & Spa is located on the hillside of North Patong. Only few minutes away from the Patong downtown where you can enjoy night life and shopping. We have a plenty of great choice of restaurants and bars within the hotel grounds, really impressive and well designed pool areas over looking the sparkling blue sea of Andaman. All rooms type are fabulous including our Diamond Villa, all well appointed and furnished in gorgeous typically Modern-Thai furnishings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Diamond Cliff Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamond Cliff Hotel Patong
- Diamond Cliff Resort And Spa Patong, Phuket