13 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$175
TravelocityUS$175
Vio.comUS$231
1,856 results
All reviews diamond suite waterfall pool ocean view restaurant shuttle bus patong beach tuk tuk shuttle service our honeymoon jacuzzi suite swim up bar andaman sea phuket town main pool buffet breakfast bangla road private beach hill
Selected filters
Reviewed November 21, 2022 via mobile

If I hadn’t blown up about my initial room my Luxury Escapes holiday would have been ruined. I was moved to a great room after having to complain big time. If you are in 5 block rooms 5000-5400 run!
I was moved to the 5900’s and it was great. Good room, amazing view. Don’t settle for an inferior room or view. If you are not looking at the elevator and over the pool and out to the sea, then you are in the wrong room!
This is not a 5* hotel, so don’t expect that level of service.
Breakfast is hit and miss depending I suppose on the chef of the day? Who knows? It slowly improved over the 7 days but not 5*. Don’t eat the pork “sausage” it is a rubber bullet. Juices are cordial.
Ocean bar pool had gritty sand on the bottom. Triple check any transfers etc. you make with reception. I made a booking for 5:45am to check out and have my bags collected and still had to call reception at 5:55am to get it done.
Free flow drinks is local beer, soft drinks and cocktails, no spirits or wine. After the 3rd day the grumpy bartender required Luxury Escape customers to wear a wrist band to identify themselves as such. All inclusive dining is a very limited menu. Massages at the spa are awesome! Thank you. Easy walking distance to Patong beach and main strip, which is a big plus. Staff are generally ok and try their best. Would I stay here again? Maybe if I was in the good room that I was moved to after losing it and because it is very handy to Patong beach.

Room tip: Avoid rooms 5000-5400
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed November 18, 2022

We loved our stay here, felt like real luxury for us. The room was huge with a daybed and the most enormous bed I've every seen. We had lovely views over the ocean and over to Patong and a nice balcony as well, including a washing rail. The pool areas were both really nice but we liked the one by the oceanview restaurant and bar (bar undergoing renovations so closed). The food offerings for all meals was very good and tasty. I wouldn't recommend this resort if you have leg/back issues as it is on a steep slope and even though there is courtesy vehicles taking you up and down to reception area there is usually steps to get to other places like the pools and restaurants etc. It was an easy walk to Patong Beach and there is a lovely wee sandy beach across the road. Having a traffic warden and pedestrian crossing on the road outside was a huge bonus. Staff were very attentive.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Thipwimon Chatchavansilachai, Innkeeper at Diamond Cliff Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2022

Dear Kiwihappydragonlady, Thank you very much for your kind review following your stay at Diamond Cliff Resort & Spa. It was indeed a pleasure to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us Your kind compliments have been passed on to our entire team. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel in the future.
Best regards, Thipwimon Chatchavansilachai - Hotel Manager

Reviewed November 17, 2022

We visited this hotel resort and we were amazed by not only the beauty of the hotel itself but by the staff. This was our honeymoon and I would recommend this hotel. It’s location was perfect. Beach access directly across the road and a very short walk down the road to Patong beach front. The food was tasty and plentiful with a lot of variety to choose from. We was lucky to be in Thailand for the Loy Krathong festival and the hotel staff held several activities for visitors to to take part in. They explained to us what the meaning behind the festival was and we were lucky enough to create a floating lantern to celebrate. All the staff deserve a lot of praise but we feel a special mention to Ticky, the guest relations ambassador. One of the most hard working and happy people we met. She truely made us feel like royalty. This hotel is a must for couples everywhere.

1  Thank Danielle W
Reviewed November 17, 2022 via mobile

Loved this place. Was about 5-10 minutes to Patong beach and Bangla road area but far enough to keep the resort feel. Staff is friendly. All the amenities are kept in great condition and there are lots of options in property.

Reviewed November 17, 2022 via mobile

This hotel is spectacular! With a few of the ocean and swimming pools that rival the rivers, it’s the perfect place for a whimsical vacation. The breakfast selection has everything from authentic Thai food to Western-style bacon and eggs. Room service is fast and inexpensive. Don’t overlook this beautiful gem in Phuket.