3,627 results
All reviews elite room pool bar kantok restaurant misty bar day bed on the balcony elite pool access oreos free mini bar premier room premier pool patong beach honeymoon suite beach bag access room replenished daily bangla road beautiful resort
Reviewed April 27, 2009

We booked through a travell agent which they upgraded us to a Premier Room, we were expecting alot better than we got. the room had a balcony which was only big enough to stand on, the bathroom was small dark and mouldy, we were very upset, we complained so the eventually upgraded us to a Premier Grand room at no extra charge, it was a lovely room, the internet pics were very deceptive. Great location very nice staff breakfast was ok!

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank ANYCAP335
A TripAdvisor Member
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed March 30, 2009

Stayed last weekend. Excellent location just 100m off the beach. Very friendly staff, nice pool and excellent breakfast. Rooms are large but a bit dark. FREE minibar and very nice balcony with daybed to chill out...beadlinen quality is average. Very large shower and bathroom.
All in all an excellent hotel in a top location. A bit pricy...would stay there again!

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled solo
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 28, 2009

I came to Thailand really depressed and tired. To make things worse my mother almost died when we were in Phuket from an illness she got in Thailand. The staff at the hotel went out of their way to look after my mother. They took us to Bangkok Phuket Hospital and waited for 2 hours with us to make sure she we ok. The staff there are lovely, exceptionally polite and very humble. The staff and management went out of their way to make sure we are looked after and did everything possible to cater for our needs.
The experience at Burasari will be something I will never forget, and I thank them for saving my mothers life.
I have been to 5 star resorts before, and I would have to say the customer service we received from the staff and management was definetly 5 star!!!!
We also were very satisfied with the room that was given to us, it was very spacious and exceptionally clean. I was also very impressed with the housekeeping they were wonderful!!
I have highly recommended this hotel to many travel agents in Australia and friends, and if I go back to Phuket this is the hotel I will definitely go to. I am very greatful to the staff, management at the Burasari for making our holiday a memorable one!

• Stayed: March 2009
2  Thank Henryk_Australia
Reviewed March 26, 2009

Did a lot of research before choosing the Burasari and was not disappointed. Have to wonder about some of the other reviews that question things like the breakfast and pool areas.
We had an amazing stay.
This hotel is an oasis in a sometimes crazy town. You walk off the road and it is another world. The use of water to create an atmosphere is excellent. The gentle sounds of waterfalls masks the outside madness.
We stayed in a Grand Premier Delux room on the second floor. The pool access rooms looked good but they are smaller and I don't like the lack of privacy given the pool is general space. But many people choose these rooms and I am sure the ability to step out of your door into the pool is attarctive to amny people. I just didn't think it was worth the extra $$$$s.
Our room was very big, huge kingsize bed and great rain shower. The double glass doors open to a large day bed that was well used by us as a place to relax. I really likes the space.
The room had a complimentary mini bar with a couple of beers, water and soft drinks free - they breplaced what you drank each day. Nice touch. The wifi in the hotel worked very well and is also included in the room rate. Free internet is very handy if you travel with a lap top. Room servicing was fine and included a beach bag and two fresh beach towels every day.
The breakfast was fantastic. Fresh egg station cooking eggs any style (omelets ar best ever) and a another hot station cooking waffles, french toast and pancakes to order. Add to that a big range of fresh fruit, 4 or 5 cereals, a pastry section, all the usual hot stuff like tomoatos, noodles, potatos, bacon etc and I can't think of one thisng that wasn't available. 10 out of 10 for the breakfast.
The hotel is beautifully located. 50 metres from a nice section of Patong beach - literally a one minute walk. Turn the other way and you are 100 metres from the otop Market one of the biggest in Phuket with all the usual stuff you want to buy. About a 15 minute walk to Bangla Road and Jungceylon, Phuket's biggest shopping centre (a must visit). Location is perfect.
General service levels were very good. Smiling and helpful staff. Although english was not strong with many staff they always worked out what we needed ok and delivered.
The other nice things that we found were the happy hours - pool bar from 3 to 5 and Mistys Bar from 6 to 8 with a special cocktail each day available 2 for 1 - great value and they were happy to deliver to the pool. They also have a good hotdog station by the pool - cheap and very good. Around 150 to 200 baht depending on what you wanted on the dog - plus a nice side serve of chips. A cheap and tastey lunch option cooked fresh in front of you. One of the best value meals in Patong is the all you can eat buffet available every night in the restaurant. 300 baht per person plus tax (around 10% I think) was amazingly good. Big range of hot and cold dishes to choose from plus a nice selection of fruits and deserts. Excellent value again.
In summary this hotel is fantastic. Superb location, great value in-house dining options, and fantstic atmosphere.
The only other advice I have is don't go for the cheapest rooms as they seemed to be a little ordinary - start at Grand Premier Delux like we did or go Mood or Pool Access if you can afford them. We didn't use their health spa but speaking to people who did they spoke highly of the services and value. The Burasari is currently building a new spa area that will be open about June.

Stay at the Burasari - it is great.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
7  Thank inkypete
Reviewed March 3, 2009

This was the second year in a row we stay at Burasari but until there are some improvements made I would not stay here again. The staff are most welcoming and helpful most times. This time we stayed in a more expensive and better grade of room. We had chosen to stay in an Elite Thai Room and requested a room on the ground floor (room 2101, 2102, 2103 or 2104). These rooms have a small courtyard, which you can then have access to the larger of the two pools. The rooms are set to be renovated March 2009. They are going to removed the bath/shower (which we found a problem using) and put in a large walk-in shower and also put a spa bath in the courtyard. Our main problem with the room was the bed. I have never had a bed so hard! We requested some extra padding on the mattress which they were happy to do, but it made little difference. This actually spoilt the stay as we had trouble sleeping and woke with back aches and hip aches each morning. It was not just our room as the couple we travelled with stayed in the room next door and they had the same problem. The mosquito problem is also a concern, particularly where you use the internet. The decking around the large pool is in desperate need of replacing. One section broke and we kept placing an empty drink bottle or can in it until 4 days later they replaced the broken piece, not the full length of timber just the bit that was broken. On two occasions I spotted a rat running around the large pool! The building could do with a facelift as well by being painted as it makes the hotel look run down. However, saying all this there are some positives. The location of the hotel is very convenient to the beach and shops/restaurants. The breakfast is very good with a great variety to make everyone happy.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled with family