3,685 results
All reviews elite room pool bar kantok restaurant misty bar day bed on the balcony elite pool access oreos premier pool free mini bar patong beach premier room honeymoon suite beach bag replenished daily access room beautiful resort bangla road
Reviewed April 28, 2009

We had an awesome honeymoon at Burasari with the Elite Pool Access room living up to our expectations for a relaxing hideaway in the heart of Patong with a great pool and Pina Coladas less than a minutes swim away! (I have to say that you do need to do your homework when picking a place and from the other reviews it was worth paying the extra bucks for a nice room in the new wing)

The clever design of the water features work to drown out the external noise of Patong and so amongst the tropical plants you do feel miles away from the bustling beach. And with a supermarket, 7-11, beach and bars/restaurants literally within 2 minutes walk you are well set up.....mind you we never managed to get through the constant replenishment of drinks and treats provided free daily in the mini bar.

We received some special treats on arrival to acknowledge that it was our honeymoon and the petals on the bed along with delivery by 'Chetta' of cake, fruit platter and songs/photos were very nice...we even did the in-hotel cooking course which was reasonably costly but one-on-one with a feast at the end was great. And speaking of feasts there was definitely plenty of choice at breakfast so it appears they have improved their offering.

On arrival and occassionally when entering the air conditioned room there was a bit of a musty odour which wasnt surprising when you only have to walk 2 steps to the pool fhrough the plants from your bed....and the outside day bed...well my new wife would like one of these at home.....lazing by the pool reading your book and then slipping into the pool....bliss.

Pool was only available from 8 til 8 and sometimes would have liked a quick early or later dip however the rain shower was all good in the bathroom.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Yacht_Bob
Reviewed April 27, 2009

We booked through a travell agent which they upgraded us to a Premier Room, we were expecting alot better than we got. the room had a balcony which was only big enough to stand on, the bathroom was small dark and mouldy, we were very upset, we complained so the eventually upgraded us to a Premier Grand room at no extra charge, it was a lovely room, the internet pics were very deceptive. Great location very nice staff breakfast was ok!

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank ANYCAP335
A TripAdvisor Member
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed March 30, 2009

Stayed last weekend. Excellent location just 100m off the beach. Very friendly staff, nice pool and excellent breakfast. Rooms are large but a bit dark. FREE minibar and very nice balcony with daybed to chill out...beadlinen quality is average. Very large shower and bathroom.
All in all an excellent hotel in a top location. A bit pricy...would stay there again!

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled solo
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 28, 2009

I came to Thailand really depressed and tired. To make things worse my mother almost died when we were in Phuket from an illness she got in Thailand. The staff at the hotel went out of their way to look after my mother. They took us to Bangkok Phuket Hospital and waited for 2 hours with us to make sure she we ok. The staff there are lovely, exceptionally polite and very humble. The staff and management went out of their way to make sure we are looked after and did everything possible to cater for our needs.
The experience at Burasari will be something I will never forget, and I thank them for saving my mothers life.
I have been to 5 star resorts before, and I would have to say the customer service we received from the staff and management was definetly 5 star!!!!
We also were very satisfied with the room that was given to us, it was very spacious and exceptionally clean. I was also very impressed with the housekeeping they were wonderful!!
I have highly recommended this hotel to many travel agents in Australia and friends, and if I go back to Phuket this is the hotel I will definitely go to. I am very greatful to the staff, management at the Burasari for making our holiday a memorable one!

• Stayed: March 2009
2  Thank Henryk_Australia
Reviewed March 26, 2009

Did a lot of research before choosing the Burasari and was not disappointed. Have to wonder about some of the other reviews that question things like the breakfast and pool areas.
We had an amazing stay.
This hotel is an oasis in a sometimes crazy town. You walk off the road and it is another world. The use of water to create an atmosphere is excellent. The gentle sounds of waterfalls masks the outside madness.
We stayed in a Grand Premier Delux room on the second floor. The pool access rooms looked good but they are smaller and I don't like the lack of privacy given the pool is general space. But many people choose these rooms and I am sure the ability to step out of your door into the pool is attarctive to amny people. I just didn't think it was worth the extra $$$$s.
Our room was very big, huge kingsize bed and great rain shower. The double glass doors open to a large day bed that was well used by us as a place to relax. I really likes the space.
The room had a complimentary mini bar with a couple of beers, water and soft drinks free - they breplaced what you drank each day. Nice touch. The wifi in the hotel worked very well and is also included in the room rate. Free internet is very handy if you travel with a lap top. Room servicing was fine and included a beach bag and two fresh beach towels every day.
The breakfast was fantastic. Fresh egg station cooking eggs any style (omelets ar best ever) and a another hot station cooking waffles, french toast and pancakes to order. Add to that a big range of fresh fruit, 4 or 5 cereals, a pastry section, all the usual hot stuff like tomoatos, noodles, potatos, bacon etc and I can't think of one thisng that wasn't available. 10 out of 10 for the breakfast.
The hotel is beautifully located. 50 metres from a nice section of Patong beach - literally a one minute walk. Turn the other way and you are 100 metres from the otop Market one of the biggest in Phuket with all the usual stuff you want to buy. About a 15 minute walk to Bangla Road and Jungceylon, Phuket's biggest shopping centre (a must visit). Location is perfect.
General service levels were very good. Smiling and helpful staff. Although english was not strong with many staff they always worked out what we needed ok and delivered.
The other nice things that we found were the happy hours - pool bar from 3 to 5 and Mistys Bar from 6 to 8 with a special cocktail each day available 2 for 1 - great value and they were happy to deliver to the pool. They also have a good hotdog station by the pool - cheap and very good. Around 150 to 200 baht depending on what you wanted on the dog - plus a nice side serve of chips. A cheap and tastey lunch option cooked fresh in front of you. One of the best value meals in Patong is the all you can eat buffet available every night in the restaurant. 300 baht per person plus tax (around 10% I think) was amazingly good. Big range of hot and cold dishes to choose from plus a nice selection of fruits and deserts. Excellent value again.
In summary this hotel is fantastic. Superb location, great value in-house dining options, and fantstic atmosphere.
The only other advice I have is don't go for the cheapest rooms as they seemed to be a little ordinary - start at Grand Premier Delux like we did or go Mood or Pool Access if you can afford them. We didn't use their health spa but speaking to people who did they spoke highly of the services and value. The Burasari is currently building a new spa area that will be open about June.

Stay at the Burasari - it is great.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple