3,685 results
All reviews elite room pool bar kantok restaurant misty bar day bed on the balcony elite pool access oreos premier pool free mini bar patong beach premier room honeymoon suite beach bag replenished daily access room beautiful resort bangla road
Reviewed April 28, 2009

Stayed here for the first time and will definately only stay here when I visit Phuket. I stayed in one of the mood rooms and was blown away by its appearance and facilities.
From the moment I arrived until I jumped in a taxi to come home I felt like I was the most important person to them, the staff were always friendly and by the end of the trip most remembered your name. This hotel is located perfectly, only 2 minutes to the beach, 1 minute to the shops and located to most of the good eating places and bars. Whether you want to relax by the pools ( 2 large pool areas) enjoy a massage (new spa opening soon) or good food (Floyds) this little gem has it all.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Pantom35
Reviewed April 28, 2009

We had an awesome honeymoon at Burasari with the Elite Pool Access room living up to our expectations for a relaxing hideaway in the heart of Patong with a great pool and Pina Coladas less than a minutes swim away! (I have to say that you do need to do your homework when picking a place and from the other reviews it was worth paying the extra bucks for a nice room in the new wing)

The clever design of the water features work to drown out the external noise of Patong and so amongst the tropical plants you do feel miles away from the bustling beach. And with a supermarket, 7-11, beach and bars/restaurants literally within 2 minutes walk you are well set up.....mind you we never managed to get through the constant replenishment of drinks and treats provided free daily in the mini bar.

We received some special treats on arrival to acknowledge that it was our honeymoon and the petals on the bed along with delivery by 'Chetta' of cake, fruit platter and songs/photos were very nice...we even did the in-hotel cooking course which was reasonably costly but one-on-one with a feast at the end was great. And speaking of feasts there was definitely plenty of choice at breakfast so it appears they have improved their offering.

On arrival and occassionally when entering the air conditioned room there was a bit of a musty odour which wasnt surprising when you only have to walk 2 steps to the pool fhrough the plants from your bed....and the outside day bed...well my new wife would like one of these at home.....lazing by the pool reading your book and then slipping into the pool....bliss.

Pool was only available from 8 til 8 and sometimes would have liked a quick early or later dip however the rain shower was all good in the bathroom.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Yacht_Bob
Reviewed April 27, 2009

We booked through a travell agent which they upgraded us to a Premier Room, we were expecting alot better than we got. the room had a balcony which was only big enough to stand on, the bathroom was small dark and mouldy, we were very upset, we complained so the eventually upgraded us to a Premier Grand room at no extra charge, it was a lovely room, the internet pics were very deceptive. Great location very nice staff breakfast was ok!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank ANYCAP335
A TripAdvisor Member
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed March 30, 2009

Stayed last weekend. Excellent location just 100m off the beach. Very friendly staff, nice pool and excellent breakfast. Rooms are large but a bit dark. FREE minibar and very nice balcony with daybed to chill out...beadlinen quality is average. Very large shower and bathroom.
All in all an excellent hotel in a top location. A bit pricy...would stay there again!

Date of stay: March 2009
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 28, 2009

I came to Thailand really depressed and tired. To make things worse my mother almost died when we were in Phuket from an illness she got in Thailand. The staff at the hotel went out of their way to look after my mother. They took us to Bangkok Phuket Hospital and waited for 2 hours with us to make sure she we ok. The staff there are lovely, exceptionally polite and very humble. The staff and management went out of their way to make sure we are looked after and did everything possible to cater for our needs.
The experience at Burasari will be something I will never forget, and I thank them for saving my mothers life.
I have been to 5 star resorts before, and I would have to say the customer service we received from the staff and management was definetly 5 star!!!!
We also were very satisfied with the room that was given to us, it was very spacious and exceptionally clean. I was also very impressed with the housekeeping they were wonderful!!
I have highly recommended this hotel to many travel agents in Australia and friends, and if I go back to Phuket this is the hotel I will definitely go to. I am very greatful to the staff, management at the Burasari for making our holiday a memorable one!

Date of stay: March 2009